Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | 70's/80's music anyone???
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
I’ve been on an REO Speedwagon kick lately, I forget exactly what decades some of my favorite bands are from but I do remember REO being from the 70s/80s!
I’ve been on an REO Speedwagon kick lately, I forget exactly what decades some of my favorite bands are from but I do remember REO being from the 70s/80s!
reverie she/they/he
@Ventoux

XDXDXDXD. Imagine owning one. It wouldn't even be like a job, it'd be awesome :0

Nah I was thinking more like a 6482873728282% fan of Duran Duran XDXDXDXD

Ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that is such a hard question oh my gosh. Hm............... They're definitely top 5........................ Gosh I don't know. I'm really liking Blancmange and Naked Eyes at the moment XD. Nah you know what I reckon they're coming in really damn close to second. They're so good :0

Wow you're kidding!!! It snows in summer, far OUT. It will never snow here haha. Last year out west it snowed at Toowoomba I think, and it was the biggest deal in Australia's history I swear. That's how rare it is XD.

O dang. This is what I mean by, "I can't do maths XD"
yes
@Ventoux

XDXDXDXD. Imagine owning one. It wouldn't even be like a job, it'd be awesome :0

Nah I was thinking more like a 6482873728282% fan of Duran Duran XDXDXDXD

Ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that is such a hard question oh my gosh. Hm............... They're definitely top 5........................ Gosh I don't know. I'm really liking Blancmange and Naked Eyes at the moment XD. Nah you know what I reckon they're coming in really damn close to second. They're so good :0

Wow you're kidding!!! It snows in summer, far OUT. It will never snow here haha. Last year out west it snowed at Toowoomba I think, and it was the biggest deal in Australia's history I swear. That's how rare it is XD.

O dang. This is what I mean by, "I can't do maths XD"
yes
4QHOPZH.gif qfz2UbY.gif TLLxiUb.gif 2DQfXs9.gif V30vSWT.gif
@Jezebelle

Oh my gosh I love REO Speedwagon!! We used to have him on Countdown. Keep on loving you is my absolute favourite of theirs :0
@Jezebelle

Oh my gosh I love REO Speedwagon!! We used to have him on Countdown. Keep on loving you is my absolute favourite of theirs :0
[font=Comic Sans MS]@frankenfurta I'm guessing they already [i]are on 2nd[/i] but you don't know about it yet xD What's your current favourite their song,just curious? [size=2] Nah,it's summer in Australia then,we in (for example) January have normally winter. Okay but,didn't it snow in Australia like a few days ago?I think I've seen news like this?[emoji=coatl confused size=1] [/size][/font]
@frankenfurta
I'm guessing they already are on 2nd but you don't know about it yet xD
What's your current favourite their song,just curious?

Nah,it's summer in Australia then,we in (for example) January have normally winter.
Okay but,didn't it snow in Australia like a few days ago?I think I've seen news like this?
W6LdAlV.gif
Yay! I found the thread for me.

Anyone here listen to 60s/70s prog? I've been on a kick lately.

That aside I'm a huge fan of music from the era in general but Simon and Garfunkel stands out as my favorite. The sound of silence is a great song and is undeserved in it's meme status, bite me.
Yay! I found the thread for me.

Anyone here listen to 60s/70s prog? I've been on a kick lately.

That aside I'm a huge fan of music from the era in general but Simon and Garfunkel stands out as my favorite. The sound of silence is a great song and is undeserved in it's meme status, bite me.
@Ventoux

I think they might be XDXDXD

Aghhhhhh that's such a hard question XDXDXDXDXD. Ok this song. I don't know if you've heard of Naked Eyes, but they're so good!! I'll have to add them to TC. I found this one about 5 days agoish. SO GOOD!!! How about you? What's your current favourite?

Snowy christmas - you're so lucky I'd die for a snowy Christmas. Instead, we're sweatin our ringer out XDXD. WHEREE WAS THIS I DIDNT HEAR!! It still snows in the mountains and all that, but just not inner city (unfortunately, me ;(

@Ventoux

I think they might be XDXDXD

Aghhhhhh that's such a hard question XDXDXDXDXD. Ok this song. I don't know if you've heard of Naked Eyes, but they're so good!! I'll have to add them to TC. I found this one about 5 days agoish. SO GOOD!!! How about you? What's your current favourite?

Snowy christmas - you're so lucky I'd die for a snowy Christmas. Instead, we're sweatin our ringer out XDXD. WHEREE WAS THIS I DIDNT HEAR!! It still snows in the mountains and all that, but just not inner city (unfortunately, me ;(

@Horseleech

I've never heard of prog... what is it? (probably a dumb question XD)

I absolutely love Simon and G, especially Parsley Sage etc.

Yeha XDXD. However, I wouldn't know it if it wasn't a meme XD
@Horseleech

I've never heard of prog... what is it? (probably a dumb question XD)

I absolutely love Simon and G, especially Parsley Sage etc.

Yeha XDXD. However, I wouldn't know it if it wasn't a meme XD
@frankenfurta

Short for progressive rock!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progressive_rock

The songs are very long LOL. Some clock in at 30-50 minutes long.

Here's an example of the genre. King crimson (the band) is also a pretty famous example to look into if you want to check it out.

@frankenfurta

Short for progressive rock!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progressive_rock

The songs are very long LOL. Some clock in at 30-50 minutes long.

Here's an example of the genre. King crimson (the band) is also a pretty famous example to look into if you want to check it out.

@frankenfurta
Nah,haven't heard about them before but listened to this and liked it,surely add to the TC too if you haven't yet xD
My current favourite?Don't actually know unless "Union of the Snake" replaying like hundreds of times in my head counts xD

To be honest snowy Christmas lives mostly in legends and theory.Surely it's colder than Australia but don't remember snow at Christmas in at least...last 5 years?It's raining instead.
@frankenfurta
Nah,haven't heard about them before but listened to this and liked it,surely add to the TC too if you haven't yet xD
My current favourite?Don't actually know unless "Union of the Snake" replaying like hundreds of times in my head counts xD

To be honest snowy Christmas lives mostly in legends and theory.Surely it's colder than Australia but don't remember snow at Christmas in at least...last 5 years?It's raining instead.
W6LdAlV.gif
@horseleech I'm a pretty big progressive rock fan. Recently I've been listening to this 80s avant-prog group called Birdsongs of the Mesozoic a lot.
@horseleech I'm a pretty big progressive rock fan. Recently I've been listening to this 80s avant-prog group called Birdsongs of the Mesozoic a lot.
"Darkness still fell upon the cliff and the horn of the new moon vanished in the end behind the window of the wall as into a long-feared shelter in the Earth rich with the frames humility of God's memory and reflections. The stars in the sky shivered as they crawled once more up the fantastic ladder and into the void of themselves. They wondered whose turn would be next to fall from the sky as the last ghost of the crew had died and they alone were left to frame Christ's tree and home."
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14