Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Tell me your favorite video game
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
League of Legends, Hollow Knight, and Mages of Mystralia.

League has been the first video game I've played, you can make your own insane spells in Mages of Mystralia (seriously. it's hella fun) and Hollow Knight is beautiful and challenging rolled into one.
League of Legends, Hollow Knight, and Mages of Mystralia.

League has been the first video game I've played, you can make your own insane spells in Mages of Mystralia (seriously. it's hella fun) and Hollow Knight is beautiful and challenging rolled into one.
The legend of Spyro- I would love for another addition of the series that is not skylanders. I swear i played all the GameCube games when ever i got the chance.
The legend of Spyro- I would love for another addition of the series that is not skylanders. I swear i played all the GameCube games when ever i got the chance.
9uEPiQz.png tH9xziu.png
e9Z2Ppt.png
jQ16wgW.png

My favorite games thus far:

-Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
-Sims 4
-Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
-Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
-The Last of Us
-Dragon Age series ((mainly DA2))
-Undertale
-Haunting Ground
-Persona 4

My favorite games thus far:

-Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
-Sims 4
-Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
-Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
-The Last of Us
-Dragon Age series ((mainly DA2))
-Undertale
-Haunting Ground
-Persona 4

MV1Iakt.png q9b6y04.png
200.gif
the dragon age series, but especially inquisition! da:i was what got me into the series and i adore it so much, i've dumped around 1.5k hours into just da:i itself :,3 i haven't been able to play it much this year but i'm very excited for the next da game!
the dragon age series, but especially inquisition! da:i was what got me into the series and i adore it so much, i've dumped around 1.5k hours into just da:i itself :,3 i haven't been able to play it much this year but i'm very excited for the next da game!
................................................... .
he/him
please ping me when replying to me
... 0c6d754360cac7b4e6251a3b5ac42a7718ac068d.png
Soma & Silent Hill 2 ♥
Soma & Silent Hill 2 ♥
sig108_by_dingobreath_dclhg0d_by_blondes_sketchbook-dclhm5j.png
the portal series!

also Pokemon TCG for GBC bc i can't get anyone to play with me irl
the portal series!

also Pokemon TCG for GBC bc i can't get anyone to play with me irl
I'm what the kids call

tired
*BREATHES IN*

ALL OF THE POKEMON GAMES
Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea (IF YOU EVER PLAY THIS, PLEASE BEWARE THAT SOME CONTENT IN THE GAME THAT MAY TRIGGER OTHERS.)
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond Records (this needs an english release soooo bad)
Spore
Minecraft (haha original)
Overwatch
Super Smash Bros.
Fire Emblem (I love the newer ones, but I don't really like Fates. I also enjoy the older games.)
Animal Crossing
TERA (Kinda quit for a while since I have school work piling up)
Toontown
Blade & Soul (still gotta make an account for this since i've used my friend's oops)
Kirby
Earthbound/MOTHER
The Legend of Zelda
ARMS
Splatoon
Professor Layton
Love Live! School Idol Festival (I'm horrible at this, but I still enjoy it.)
Rhythm Heaven
*BREATHES IN*

ALL OF THE POKEMON GAMES
Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea (IF YOU EVER PLAY THIS, PLEASE BEWARE THAT SOME CONTENT IN THE GAME THAT MAY TRIGGER OTHERS.)
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond Records (this needs an english release soooo bad)
Spore
Minecraft (haha original)
Overwatch
Super Smash Bros.
Fire Emblem (I love the newer ones, but I don't really like Fates. I also enjoy the older games.)
Animal Crossing
TERA (Kinda quit for a while since I have school work piling up)
Toontown
Blade & Soul (still gotta make an account for this since i've used my friend's oops)
Kirby
Earthbound/MOTHER
The Legend of Zelda
ARMS
Splatoon
Professor Layton
Love Live! School Idol Festival (I'm horrible at this, but I still enjoy it.)
Rhythm Heaven
P1CwUov.gif
^bump
^bump
irjPdAT.png
Portal 2. In fact, more than being my favorite video game, I think it's my favorite piece of media in general; I don't think I've ever been into something to the same extent. I could go on about how great it is for a few paragraphs but instead I'll just say it's a polished work of art and that I recommend it to everyone and that the guns can sing opera.
Portal 2. In fact, more than being my favorite video game, I think it's my favorite piece of media in general; I don't think I've ever been into something to the same extent. I could go on about how great it is for a few paragraphs but instead I'll just say it's a polished work of art and that I recommend it to everyone and that the guns can sing opera.
image.png
Five Night's at Freddy's, Undertale, Bendy and the Ink Machine, Borderlands, etc
Five Night's at Freddy's, Undertale, Bendy and the Ink Machine, Borderlands, etc
WJnaXRt.gif 5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
OnuhFtt.png FZ9VPbS.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21