Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Taken Usernames...
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
i would prefer the UNs Nick (shortening of my current one), Link, Jack, Alex (my name), or Gabriel.

all are taken, all are inactive :/
i would prefer the UNs Nick (shortening of my current one), Link, Jack, Alex (my name), or Gabriel.

all are taken, all are inactive :/
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
dd9d37c13149d4412f933c2662309cbb42245e81.png
Nice names are always taken :(
Nice names are always taken :(
1_by_cas_a_fras-db7vukm.gif
2_by_cas_a_fras-db7vuk7.gif
3_by_cas_a_fras-db7vujt.gif
tt5ZtBD.gif
Totally
Totally
cGaKcgE.png
i'd love the user @naruto but sadly it's taken :(
i'd love the user @naruto but sadly it's taken :(
tumblr_oodj05BDVO1w7gb78o1_75sq.gif
| sai, she/her | enfp | -3 FR time | wishlist |
I was surprised mine wasn't taken. Maybe it's because the D and F are capped. It's what I usually use for a username so I was glad I could use it on here too. Daemon is actually what I wanted to legally change my name to at one point but circumstances changed that made it not possible. -_-
I was surprised mine wasn't taken. Maybe it's because the D and F are capped. It's what I usually use for a username so I was glad I could use it on here too. Daemon is actually what I wanted to legally change my name to at one point but circumstances changed that made it not possible. -_-
Whiy505_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=high.png zBNR58W.jpg
By nonarygame
pYuSl3A_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=high.png
By SakuraAngel
I'm still surprised yet not surprised this name isn't taken? In my experience, it's kinda like a 50/50 as to whether it is taken or not...
I'm still surprised yet not surprised this name isn't taken? In my experience, it's kinda like a 50/50 as to whether it is taken or not...
4eULBaO.png
I was pretty surprised my username wasn't taken when I changed it from ShadowLugia.
I was pretty surprised my username wasn't taken when I changed it from ShadowLugia.
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
Orca was already taken. I could have gone with OrcaWhatever, the name I use on many sites. That was not taken, but I didn't really want to use it on here (I wanted to slightly distance this from my social media), so I just went with this.
Orca was already taken. I could have gone with OrcaWhatever, the name I use on many sites. That was not taken, but I didn't really want to use it on here (I wanted to slightly distance this from my social media), so I just went with this.
2kt/2g fake FR achievements

Orca | She/her | +0 FR time
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13