Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Taken Usernames...
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
I've never encountered this problem. Not that I remember anyway.

Probably because mine are usually unique.
I've never encountered this problem. Not that I remember anyway.

Probably because mine are usually unique.
My writing project.
I'm thankful that nobody would choose such a weird username like mine. So, mine wasn't taken.
I'm thankful that nobody would choose such a weird username like mine. So, mine wasn't taken.
I'm okay with Lineko as it is my artist name and my default username, but if I could get Jotaro or Kakyoin I would be so happy.... They're my fav characters from anything ever.
I'm okay with Lineko as it is my artist name and my default username, but if I could get Jotaro or Kakyoin I would be so happy.... They're my fav characters from anything ever.
azag_sig.png
So I just changed my username...

I have no regrets
So I just changed my username...

I have no regrets
PlagueFamiliars_zpsbj8luezv.png
Trying to make a unique PlayStation 4 username and it took me 20 minutes because my normal go to tricks and ones didn't work.
Trying to make a unique PlayStation 4 username and it took me 20 minutes because my normal go to tricks and ones didn't work.
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png Click :D
My original name was just a vague description of Ice Cap, since I didn't even attempt to see if it was taken since my immediate thought process was "yeah, that's gotta be taken"
but then my friend Sivan told me that it wasn't and I immediately changed it and I owe her my life
My original name was just a vague description of Ice Cap, since I didn't even attempt to see if it was taken since my immediate thought process was "yeah, that's gotta be taken"
but then my friend Sivan told me that it wasn't and I immediately changed it and I owe her my life
xEyhnVi.gif
very lucky with my user and am very happy with it!! :D
very lucky with my user and am very happy with it!! :D
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
My user is usually taken, but on here it wasn't! :D there's only one or two other users I would want, but I dont think I'll give up this one anytime soon
My user is usually taken, but on here it wasn't! :D there's only one or two other users I would want, but I dont think I'll give up this one anytime soon
dvAAau9.pnglight.gif
I'm gunna pee, this thread inspired me to see if the username I wanted was taken still and it was FREE!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!
I'm gunna pee, this thread inspired me to see if the username I wanted was taken still and it was FREE!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!
fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png
I've been debating a name change for some time, but I just can't find one that's both available and fits.

Edit: Oh dang dude PetPeeve isn't taken

Edit2: I might've just found the best username.
I've been debating a name change for some time, but I just can't find one that's both available and fits.

Edit: Oh dang dude PetPeeve isn't taken

Edit2: I might've just found the best username.
XgFzLz3.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13