Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Kitchen mistakes You've Made
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Touched molten camamel once.

Never going to do that again.
Touched molten camamel once.

Never going to do that again.
@atomicApplejuice Would you believe I did the same thing with a towel? I was twelve at the time. Someone asked me to warm a towel so I meant to put it in the microwave for 30 seconds, accidentally set it for 3 minutes... no flames, but there was a nice brown burn mark in the middle of the towel. :/
@atomicApplejuice Would you believe I did the same thing with a towel? I was twelve at the time. Someone asked me to warm a towel so I meant to put it in the microwave for 30 seconds, accidentally set it for 3 minutes... no flames, but there was a nice brown burn mark in the middle of the towel. :/
ceasefire. now.
@Shadowpuff
You win. I can't even beat that.
@Shadowpuff
You win. I can't even beat that.
@Theropod

Did the same thing the first time I made Caramel. I too, have never done it again.
@Theropod

Did the same thing the first time I made Caramel. I too, have never done it again.
smaller_sig_doodle.png
@Shadowpuff

You've done it once you've done it to many times.

The motto of the molten caramel club.
@Shadowpuff

You've done it once you've done it to many times.

The motto of the molten caramel club.
@Theropod

TRUE THAT
@Theropod

TRUE THAT
smaller_sig_doodle.png
I am good at cooking and baking, but I'm a little absent-minded.

I once forgot that I had some water boiling on the stove until the fire alarm went off, and I found that the outside of the pot was red-hot, while the inside was blackened. The water had all boiled away.

I try not wander too far away from the kitchen, now, and just do laundry or something while I'm waiting for water to boil.
I am good at cooking and baking, but I'm a little absent-minded.

I once forgot that I had some water boiling on the stove until the fire alarm went off, and I found that the outside of the pot was red-hot, while the inside was blackened. The water had all boiled away.

I try not wander too far away from the kitchen, now, and just do laundry or something while I'm waiting for water to boil.
vYGSHJj.png
All of them... Every step in the kitchen is a mistake...
All of them... Every step in the kitchen is a mistake...
tumblr_inline_nzzpbdkauA1tgoz4u_500.gif
I ruined my favorite teapot by forgetting to put water in it for tea. T_T

RIP
I ruined my favorite teapot by forgetting to put water in it for tea. T_T

RIP
QEywdRJ.png
ive set fire to kitchen towels and burnt myself more times than i can remember
also exploded a lemon in the microwave
and used hella off butter (it was left in the fridge bc im lactose intolerant and i assumed it was someone elses) to create a sin bake
ive set fire to kitchen towels and burnt myself more times than i can remember
also exploded a lemon in the microwave
and used hella off butter (it was left in the fridge bc im lactose intolerant and i assumed it was someone elses) to create a sin bake
QZRMy.gif5rsP7.gif7A9On.gifEATfP.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7