Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 7793 7794 7795 7796 7797 ... 16092 16093
lol I am an Idiot and I shouldn't be allowed to talk to other people.
lol I am an Idiot and I shouldn't be allowed to talk to other people.
PJb908Z.png
Yo can I be an otherkin just for fun? I'm bored all the time and hate being a human who is expected to work and pay taxes till I die. I just wanna go "**** it" and do something interesting with my limited time on this cursed earth
Yo can I be an otherkin just for fun? I'm bored all the time and hate being a human who is expected to work and pay taxes till I die. I just wanna go "**** it" and do something interesting with my limited time on this cursed earth
My precious Moonboy, why are you so hard to dress???
My precious Moonboy, why are you so hard to dress???
VGxuHXT.png
For I am none other than the handsome and talented Lorenz Hellman Gloucester!

you're right lorenz! that's what you are!
For I am none other than the handsome and talented Lorenz Hellman Gloucester!

you're right lorenz! that's what you are!

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
literally almost died in the shower tonight because I lost consciousness and slipped and banged my tooth! oh my god!
literally almost died in the shower tonight because I lost consciousness and slipped and banged my tooth! oh my god!
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
it's my birthday and i don't feel any better! hey at least we gettin' pmd soon! anyway i think i experienced coconsciousness last night while having repeated flashbacks. successfully kept her from shouting racial slurs at my birthday party and went to bed at 8pm. seems we came up with a name for her pretty quick, raizen.
it's my birthday and i don't feel any better! hey at least we gettin' pmd soon! anyway i think i experienced coconsciousness last night while having repeated flashbacks. successfully kept her from shouting racial slurs at my birthday party and went to bed at 8pm. seems we came up with a name for her pretty quick, raizen.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
[img]https://media.tenor.com/images/945df52911da5cc99fce270649fe2fbc/tenor.gif[/img] *clicking repeat for the millionth time on the same song*
tenor.gif
*clicking repeat for the millionth time on the same song*
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
I am somehow good at being alive
I am somehow good at being alive
JNgbpVq.gif
You know, growing up I thought the "Hey, must be the money!" part in Ride wit Me by Nelly was "Hey, toss me the money!".
My life is a lie.
You know, growing up I thought the "Hey, must be the money!" part in Ride wit Me by Nelly was "Hey, toss me the money!".
My life is a lie.
tenor.gif?itemid=11974065.gif
Back to reality~
Back to reality~
Valentine-Sig.png
1 2 ... 7793 7794 7795 7796 7797 ... 16092 16093