Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 7344 7345 7346 7347 7348 ... 16145 16146
Am I about to use my cookie run OCs in my psychology project because I can't think of any other characters to use?
Yes! Yes I am!
Am I about to use my cookie run OCs in my psychology project because I can't think of any other characters to use?
Yes! Yes I am!
extra-head-right.png
★ Previously MalusNight
☆ She/Her
★ +1 FR Time
Things r gonna get easier. I got this.
Things r gonna get easier. I got this.
JNgbpVq.gif
I rly hate living in an apartment sometimes. I should not be able to hear my DOWNSTAIRS neighbor's ******* music.
I rly hate living in an apartment sometimes. I should not be able to hear my DOWNSTAIRS neighbor's ******* music.
PJb908Z.png
That absolute gamer moment when you accidentally find your mom's secret stash of vape juice and edibles while looking for painkillers for your period cramps:))))

Mixed with the fact that there's no other food in the goddamn house other than those edibles because your parents work all day and think paying rent is more important than feeding their ******* kids :)))))))))))))
That absolute gamer moment when you accidentally find your mom's secret stash of vape juice and edibles while looking for painkillers for your period cramps:))))

Mixed with the fact that there's no other food in the goddamn house other than those edibles because your parents work all day and think paying rent is more important than feeding their ******* kids :)))))))))))))
Sometimes I feel like I need hearing aids but just for loud restaurants
Sometimes I feel like I need hearing aids but just for loud restaurants
Never be afraid to ping me!
My mood is slowly degrading.

I'm just waiting for it to explode at this point.
My mood is slowly degrading.

I'm just waiting for it to explode at this point.
XgFzLz3.gif
Why are people like this? I'm not even kidding, I'm this close to calling Dr Phil [emoji=fae angry size=2]
Why are people like this? I'm not even kidding, I'm this close to calling Dr Phil
xe/xyr/xem
I KEEP FORGETTING NOT TO MOVE UP WHEN SHINY CHAINING
I KEEP FORGETTING NOT TO MOVE UP WHEN SHINY CHAINING
JNgbpVq.gif
[quote name="Kasbiel" date="2019-11-29 19:05:05" ] Why are people like this? I'm not even kidding, I'm this close to calling Dr Phil [emoji=fae angry size=2] [/quote] A mood.
Kasbiel wrote on 2019-11-29 19:05:05:
Why are people like this? I'm not even kidding, I'm this close to calling Dr Phil

A mood.
Never be afraid to ping me!
get all these people out of my house im suffering here
get all these people out of my house im suffering here
talVTRC.pngPVLY9UN.pngDHJ7JWN.png
1 2 ... 7344 7345 7346 7347 7348 ... 16145 16146