Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 6842 6843 6844 6845 6846 ... 16138 16139
ohhh that smells g o o d, someone's having a bonfire
ohhh that smells g o o d, someone's having a bonfire
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
ROSE AND PEARL AHHHHHH.....
ROSE AND PEARL AHHHHHH.....
JNgbpVq.gif
There's like, an immense amount of relationships in this show & none of them have struck me even nearly as much as Rose & Pearl. Like it was ONE episode & I am like, sobbing over them. What is this.

What they had was really so great. I never feel this way about crap like that LMAO but listen,
There's like, an immense amount of relationships in this show & none of them have struck me even nearly as much as Rose & Pearl. Like it was ONE episode & I am like, sobbing over them. What is this.

What they had was really so great. I never feel this way about crap like that LMAO but listen,
JNgbpVq.gif
alright, you little bloodsucking b*stard. my windows have been closed all day. i have not exited the house once. i am on the sixth. floor. so how in the name of the fiery pit your species crawled out of did you manage to not only find this room, but also bite me? and of course you had to be one of those white-striped little aedes heckers, so i now probably have some insidious virus incubating in my blood.

mosquitoes should be wiped off the face of the earth. literally any other insect species could do the ecological jobs they'd be leaving behind.
alright, you little bloodsucking b*stard. my windows have been closed all day. i have not exited the house once. i am on the sixth. floor. so how in the name of the fiery pit your species crawled out of did you manage to not only find this room, but also bite me? and of course you had to be one of those white-striped little aedes heckers, so i now probably have some insidious virus incubating in my blood.

mosquitoes should be wiped off the face of the earth. literally any other insect species could do the ecological jobs they'd be leaving behind.
left-hori.pngright-hori.png
Hiring someone isn't as easy as it sounds. I'm dreading making the phone calls tomorrow.
I need to make sure I can get all of these folders made before I go to bed tonight, along with submitting a dry ice invoice, and adding up totals. So far I have 2hrs and 40min clocked, so maybe they will let me leave a few hours early one day--or better yet a late arrival.
Hiring someone isn't as easy as it sounds. I'm dreading making the phone calls tomorrow.
I need to make sure I can get all of these folders made before I go to bed tonight, along with submitting a dry ice invoice, and adding up totals. So far I have 2hrs and 40min clocked, so maybe they will let me leave a few hours early one day--or better yet a late arrival.
tenor.gif?itemid=11974065.gif
yay i love bouts of being super emotionally detached for no reason at all like one moment i'm like h u g the next I'm Don't Touch Me and I have no clue why ayy
yay i love bouts of being super emotionally detached for no reason at all like one moment i'm like h u g the next I'm Don't Touch Me and I have no clue why ayy
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
WHY DOES BANDORI HATE THE RIGHT SIDE OF MY IPAD??? i keep missing notes even though i hit them what am i doing wrong????
WHY DOES BANDORI HATE THE RIGHT SIDE OF MY IPAD??? i keep missing notes even though i hit them what am i doing wrong????
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
it's sad boi hours again :')
it's sad boi hours again :')
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
fellas, is it gay to take a nap?
fellas, is it gay to take a nap?
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
I'm playing 3Hs and dang Shamir and Catherine are such a cute ship. I love them and they are now one of my permanent pairings.
I'm playing 3Hs and dang Shamir and Catherine are such a cute ship. I love them and they are now one of my permanent pairings.
Currently looking for: Sable/Blush G1s
Girlfriend of Azurodin,
1 2 ... 6842 6843 6844 6845 6846 ... 16138 16139