Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 6739 6740 6741 6742 6743 ... 16041 16042
I think I prefer this version of this song, lot more gritty and dirty, I LOVE IT!
I think I prefer this version of this song, lot more gritty and dirty, I LOVE IT!
7jRUFbW.png
When a man lies he murders some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home
7kHxxxY.png
Kion is growing up?? KION IS GROWING UP.
I am so pumped for the final season ahhhhhhhhhhhh
Kion is growing up?? KION IS GROWING UP.
I am so pumped for the final season ahhhhhhhhhhhh
tenor.gif?itemid=11974065.gif
Word to the wise? If you have frozen mac'n'cheese that says 'serves 3', DON'T EAT IT ALL IN ONE SITTING. God, I can still taste it and it's killing me.
Word to the wise? If you have frozen mac'n'cheese that says 'serves 3', DON'T EAT IT ALL IN ONE SITTING. God, I can still taste it and it's killing me.
Anyone else wanna hug Count Lucio until his bones crack?
No?
Just me?
Oh well.
Anyone else wanna hug Count Lucio until his bones crack?
No?
Just me?
Oh well.
R6ZJKtW.gif
A FAQs
Buying Maroon Tert G1s
Tarot Shop
Wishlist
Clan Lore
AAAAAAAAAAA qC8XNby.png
I just don't get what's up with some people.
I just don't get what's up with some people.
7jRUFbW.png
When a man lies he murders some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home
7kHxxxY.png
Hmmm, I got into that old account easily enough, but I can’t remember the PIN I put on it. I know for a fact that it’s nothing even close to what my mom and stepdads’ have, but I still wish that they would have a system to just give you a PIN back in that old site, like here where they have one then just letting you choose your own after that. I noticed that due to using a different email for that, I can’t really get onto the other ones cause it’s got bunch of stuff. Oh well, I was actually pretty surprised that I was even able to get into that one.
Hmmm, I got into that old account easily enough, but I can’t remember the PIN I put on it. I know for a fact that it’s nothing even close to what my mom and stepdads’ have, but I still wish that they would have a system to just give you a PIN back in that old site, like here where they have one then just letting you choose your own after that. I noticed that due to using a different email for that, I can’t really get onto the other ones cause it’s got bunch of stuff. Oh well, I was actually pretty surprised that I was even able to get into that one.
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
I just made my own Paypal account I feel so adulty lol
I just made my own Paypal account I feel so adulty lol
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
I have no idea what I even named that one unused email to be honest. I also know that my laptop that is pretty much done unfortunately is actually pretty dang dead. Even IF I did try to plug that dude in to try and get the stupid thing to work I don’t even know how it works or what the heck the password is for the doggone thing I have to use so that it works perfectly for the other internet it has to use.
I have no idea what I even named that one unused email to be honest. I also know that my laptop that is pretty much done unfortunately is actually pretty dang dead. Even IF I did try to plug that dude in to try and get the stupid thing to work I don’t even know how it works or what the heck the password is for the doggone thing I have to use so that it works perfectly for the other internet it has to use.
At least I can post my thoughts here freely and not worry about people being rude like on the other site that I used to go on.
At least I can post my thoughts here freely and not worry about people being rude like on the other site that I used to go on.
Oh yeah, sure, of course, I'll be fine-NO IM NOT GONNA BE FINE! HOW IS ANYBODY GONNA BE FINE WITH SOMETHING LIKE THAT??
Oh yeah, sure, of course, I'll be fine-NO IM NOT GONNA BE FINE! HOW IS ANYBODY GONNA BE FINE WITH SOMETHING LIKE THAT??
extra-head-right.png
★ Previously MalusNight
☆ She/Her
★ +1 FR Time
1 2 ... 6739 6740 6741 6742 6743 ... 16041 16042