Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 6494 6495 6496 6497 6498 ... 16216 16217
(bleep) sounds fun to hang out with so.... invite me over sometime?? lmao.
(bleep) sounds fun to hang out with so.... invite me over sometime?? lmao.
Oh god please tell me that he's still on that amino, it would be awesome to catch up after like y e a s
Oh god please tell me that he's still on that amino, it would be awesome to catch up after like y e a s
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
woah woah WOAH

THAT’S I L L E G A L
woah woah WOAH

THAT’S I L L E G A L
I always dreamt of a good dragon-game. More than just 'its a character' or 'a enemy boss' or something like that. Now i sit here and programm a surival rpg. There is still so much work in front of me, i barely can see the end.
I always dreamt of a good dragon-game. More than just 'its a character' or 'a enemy boss' or something like that. Now i sit here and programm a surival rpg. There is still so much work in front of me, i barely can see the end.
www.narsiph.com / www.djnarsiph.com
That squirrel REALLY thought he was smarter than me, but I saw exactly where he went and scared him off then destroyed the last bit of suet I knew he was planning on eating and threw it on the ground below. I hope he enjoys eating on the cold ground where he’s sure to be chased and barked at by the dogs.
That squirrel REALLY thought he was smarter than me, but I saw exactly where he went and scared him off then destroyed the last bit of suet I knew he was planning on eating and threw it on the ground below. I hope he enjoys eating on the cold ground where he’s sure to be chased and barked at by the dogs.
Hi.
....it's probably not healthy for me to be sleeping in until after 11am is it?
....it's probably not healthy for me to be sleeping in until after 11am is it?
JPMCT7e.gif
+19FR time // New Zealand 2SMMpq3.gif
Constantly chasing potential breeding projects,
and pretty shiny things to add to my lair
2EUc3Li.gifWishlist2EUc3Li.gif
o0tyx2r.png
YSqtekc.gif
may the school not get mad at me for trying to keep my ipad for as long as possible before having to give it up

ill miss you dearly, digital art and bigger screen to play fr on.
may the school not get mad at me for trying to keep my ipad for as long as possible before having to give it up

ill miss you dearly, digital art and bigger screen to play fr on.
I serious can not believe how fast I finished the sketch. Guess I'll do line art and minor painting/coloring tomorrow.
I serious can not believe how fast I finished the sketch. Guess I'll do line art and minor painting/coloring tomorrow.
7jRUFbW.png
When a man lies he murders some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home
7kHxxxY.png
[sees nighteye in the bnha season 4 trailer]

me: ah ****, here we go again
[sees nighteye in the bnha season 4 trailer]

me: ah ****, here we go again
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
Wow, never noticed that all my lvl 25s are dudes til now...
Wow, never noticed that all my lvl 25s are dudes til now...
TCan87U.png
... solitude's fun, don't get me wrong. For heaven's sake after a hundred years.... -BEN
..[ x o a n o n ]
OLBwj1S.gif
1U9XoNG.png
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gif
**AXOLOTL RAFFLE**
1 2 ... 6494 6495 6496 6497 6498 ... 16216 16217