Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 6439 6440 6441 6442 6443 ... 16088 16089
@Kairo I am screaming with you Oh Man!!!!!!!! I wanted to cry tears of happiness after seeing the animal crossing trailer AND botw2 like, today is officially the best day of 2019 for me and I've got finals but it doesn't matter i am SO hyped up, i was NOT expecting an actual sequel, like sure maybe another similar game but a different plot but not a sequel!! with short haired zelda!!!

today is a Great Day

@Kairo I am screaming with you Oh Man!!!!!!!! I wanted to cry tears of happiness after seeing the animal crossing trailer AND botw2 like, today is officially the best day of 2019 for me and I've got finals but it doesn't matter i am SO hyped up, i was NOT expecting an actual sequel, like sure maybe another similar game but a different plot but not a sequel!! with short haired zelda!!!

today is a Great Day

2yx11yq.png
i'm about to go into very rich detail as to why i love sothis, and by going into very rich detail, i mean going into overthinking her quote "Both sides of time are revealed to me. What shall you do?"
i'm about to go into very rich detail as to why i love sothis, and by going into very rich detail, i mean going into overthinking her quote "Both sides of time are revealed to me. What shall you do?"
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
after this I'll have 10 more forum posts until i finally get that shiny star
after this I'll have 10 more forum posts until i finally get that shiny star
tumblr_oqb77mzwgv1tes27xo1_250.png47553_5c5b3bfa8a096bc3_I.gif57937_7b3d40124ad4a22d_I.gifdcaxhzs-1b02a1d8-7970-40c7-a7e7-d2c9aad1e938.gif67860_571e6c6360da3087_I.gif46504_ed14e8aee05bf109_I.gifFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngMWJhT4K.png
This girl is so sweet I swear
She is so cute and kind and adorable

Also I don’t want to brag but I went on my first private tab with her
And we looked up a route on a game with it
But that didn’t freakin help cause apparently the paid route spoilers get taken down

Nonetheless it’s still fun to sit with her on this old couch in the lobby or on the hard theater seats and talk and play the game

She is so sweet
Even the way she talks is cute
And her smile is so pure and radiant

I’m just low-key gay for her
This girl is so sweet I swear
She is so cute and kind and adorable

And we looked up a route on a game with it
But that didn’t freakin help cause apparently the paid route spoilers get taken down

Nonetheless it’s still fun to sit with her on this old couch in the lobby or on the hard theater seats and talk and play the game

She is so sweet
Even the way she talks is cute
And her smile is so pure and radiant

I’m just low-key gay for her
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
I love Banjo-Kazooie so much that I cried a very ugly and loud cry when I saw it. Such nostalgia ahhhhhhhh. I am gonna replay it this weekend for sure. Idk if I should dust the N64 and try out the Hori Minipad controller or just play Rare Replay because I already have my Xbox One hooked up...hmmmmm....
I love Banjo-Kazooie so much that I cried a very ugly and loud cry when I saw it. Such nostalgia ahhhhhhhh. I am gonna replay it this weekend for sure. Idk if I should dust the N64 and try out the Hori Minipad controller or just play Rare Replay because I already have my Xbox One hooked up...hmmmmm....
tenor.gif?itemid=11974065.gif
I really must study for driving licence.i keep being distracted on youtube when reading about it.
I really must study for driving licence.i keep being distracted on youtube when reading about it.
KP5dTY9.pngz75WTQA.pngmc5NkFI.png679.png8096.png34787.png
i mean it's really a conversational **** move to trash talk my favorite museum as soon as i mention it but honestly the worst part of this conversation is now i'm writing a defense of contemporary art in my head for a person who conflates contemporary & modern and likely hates both movements as a result of a misunderstanding of the drives behind them as well as shallow readings of the works themselves which is a huge waste of my time and brainpower anyway. readymades good
i mean it's really a conversational **** move to trash talk my favorite museum as soon as i mention it but honestly the worst part of this conversation is now i'm writing a defense of contemporary art in my head for a person who conflates contemporary & modern and likely hates both movements as a result of a misunderstanding of the drives behind them as well as shallow readings of the works themselves which is a huge waste of my time and brainpower anyway. readymades good
13ee4657328d39e8dd08554c4b0bec370d00a6b7.png
... damn it I want to collect gen1 gaolers now
... damn it I want to collect gen1 gaolers now
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
[quote name="Eurydise" date="2019-06-11 18:08:58" ] Also I don’t want to brag but I went on my first private tab with her [/quote] [i]Excuse me[/i]
Eurydise wrote on 2019-06-11 18:08:58:

Excuse me
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
My dad is probably wondering why I got a romance/fantasy choose your own adventure game
It’s not weird I swear
She really likes it, and from what I’ve seen it looks really cool
Also there’s a cute snake and a dude that dresses up like a bird a lot with his plague doctor mask so-
My dad is probably wondering why I got a romance/fantasy choose your own adventure game
It’s not weird I swear
She really likes it, and from what I’ve seen it looks really cool
Also there’s a cute snake and a dude that dresses up like a bird a lot with his plague doctor mask so-
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
1 2 ... 6439 6440 6441 6442 6443 ... 16088 16089