Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 6440 6441 6442 6443 6444 ... 16091 16092
doin me a heccin disservice mcdonalds, giving me cold fries... ur slushies r pretty good tho ngl
doin me a heccin disservice mcdonalds, giving me cold fries... ur slushies r pretty good tho ngl
epphiren.gif
blanc Nice to meet you, loser! They call me Misfire. Long story. Actually, you know what? It isn't. It's a very short story involving a machine gun, a misunderstanding, and a dozen dead Decepticons. -1 fr time

6aj4x.gif
bedrock comet
grognax.gif
y'all I just heard minecraft ambient music and literally started crying because I thought of late 2012 nights and I am so sad rn like im what
y'all I just heard minecraft ambient music and literally started crying because I thought of late 2012 nights and I am so sad rn like im what
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
FINALLY got to see Avengers Endgame today

Wow I'm so late to the party, as always. And i think i low key prefer this one over Infinity war? *S h r u g*
FINALLY got to see Avengers Endgame today

Wow I'm so late to the party, as always. And i think i low key prefer this one over Infinity war? *S h r u g*
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
WHY ARE THERE ANTS ON THE FLOOR?!
THE HELL?!
WHY?! NO! BAD! LEAVE!
WHERE'S SALT?! BEGONE TINY SATANS!
WHY ARE THERE ANTS ON THE FLOOR?!
THE HELL?!
WHY?! NO! BAD! LEAVE!
WHERE'S SALT?! BEGONE TINY SATANS!
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
feelin kinda uwu right now
feelin kinda uwu right now
any pronouns

566.png
FObX7rS.png
And of course it isn't until now that I realize that this cut in my leg is going to take forever to heal. :/
And of course it isn't until now that I realize that this cut in my leg is going to take forever to heal. :/
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
THEY WERE SPYING ON ME

oh, how clever of them

now i'm even more peeved, thanks

also, how dare you people, even for a minute, think it was about anything material. you've got to be kidding me. do you even know me at all?

everything I ever wanted is definitely not STUFF. i'd just as soon take your fancy car and burn it to the ground as look at it. srsly. my fat mom van gets me where I want to go just as well.

i'd rather live in a trailer with my best friend than a mansion with someone I don't even know.

all I ever wanted was someone to love me. to choose me. JUST ONCE. JUST ONE TIME.

I wanted to be someone's favorite human. I don't give two flying flips of a rat's *** about YOUR STUPID STUFF. I want to take care of YOU. you are my FAVORITE HUMAN.

don't you know that? are you really that confused about who I am? again, you've got to be kidding me

yeah, gold digger, right here. that's me.

you guys are jacked.

fuel for the fire, I suppose.

THEY WERE SPYING ON ME

oh, how clever of them

now i'm even more peeved, thanks

also, how dare you people, even for a minute, think it was about anything material. you've got to be kidding me. do you even know me at all?

everything I ever wanted is definitely not STUFF. i'd just as soon take your fancy car and burn it to the ground as look at it. srsly. my fat mom van gets me where I want to go just as well.

i'd rather live in a trailer with my best friend than a mansion with someone I don't even know.

all I ever wanted was someone to love me. to choose me. JUST ONCE. JUST ONE TIME.

I wanted to be someone's favorite human. I don't give two flying flips of a rat's *** about YOUR STUPID STUFF. I want to take care of YOU. you are my FAVORITE HUMAN.

don't you know that? are you really that confused about who I am? again, you've got to be kidding me

yeah, gold digger, right here. that's me.

you guys are jacked.

fuel for the fire, I suppose.

oEhX17b.gif

>> INFP/HSP
>> she/her
>> FR +2
..... 30KAjWv.gif2tjWIkO.gif
hopping back on this thread to say i have literally THE coolest gf on the planet, i don't know how we ended up together or how i got in this deep but i am so glad!!! and there are things that are scary and she makes them ok
pretty sure i have mentioned her on this thread before but i had no idea we were even remotely compatible then
hopping back on this thread to say i have literally THE coolest gf on the planet, i don't know how we ended up together or how i got in this deep but i am so glad!!! and there are things that are scary and she makes them ok
pretty sure i have mentioned her on this thread before but i had no idea we were even remotely compatible then
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
i need to stop thinking about this, there's no way it's ever going to happen
i need to stop thinking about this, there's no way it's ever going to happen
9CxYF0H.png
i'm sick of this. i'm done. finished. i don't care any more. just end it. i legitimately do not care at this point. things will only get worse from here, as it has for the past several years. there's no point, i'm done.
i'm sick of this. i'm done. finished. i don't care any more. just end it. i legitimately do not care at this point. things will only get worse from here, as it has for the past several years. there's no point, i'm done.
XPnWaf4.gif - AXEL/CROW/VELL/LEO
- HE/THEY/ANY
- FANDRAGON HOARDER
- FR TIME +1
LoI5q7h.png
1 2 ... 6440 6441 6442 6443 6444 ... 16091 16092