Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 6062 6063 6064 6065 6066 ... 16056 16057
I'm finally gonna be productive and finish the presentation!!!

But that still won't help my growing anxiety attack..
I'm finally gonna be productive and finish the presentation!!!

But that still won't help my growing anxiety attack..
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
I’m still not really sure about whether I want to go after the fire immunity item or electricity immunity item first yet in Pikmin 2... I’ll have to watch some TV and let my mind sort it out... I do still have the decision to finish the VERY annoying Submerged Castle to decide on if I want to do that first yet or not as well in my later game as well too... Waterwraith is no laughing matter for sure, but I know very well that I’m going to have to face that dungeon sooner or later... Hole Of Heroes is another cave that I dread due to the huge boss run of some of the worst ones you have to face, one of which being that one Empress Bulblax that lays there laying live baby after live baby of those annoying Bulblax Larvae that literally eat your Pikmin one by one in one bite.
I’m still not really sure about whether I want to go after the fire immunity item or electricity immunity item first yet in Pikmin 2... I’ll have to watch some TV and let my mind sort it out... I do still have the decision to finish the VERY annoying Submerged Castle to decide on if I want to do that first yet or not as well in my later game as well too... Waterwraith is no laughing matter for sure, but I know very well that I’m going to have to face that dungeon sooner or later... Hole Of Heroes is another cave that I dread due to the huge boss run of some of the worst ones you have to face, one of which being that one Empress Bulblax that lays there laying live baby after live baby of those annoying Bulblax Larvae that literally eat your Pikmin one by one in one bite.
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
if i,, say,,,, actually wanted to learn how to draw well and develop my own style, how should i start practicing
if i,, say,,,, actually wanted to learn how to draw well and develop my own style, how should i start practicing
9CxYF0H.png
I really hope I don't just break down in front of everyone like last year in Bio, that was the worst moment of my life.

You do not know how traumatizing and scary it feels to break down into tears in front of your entire class because you have social anxiety and get worked up from just messing up once. It's like a domino effect, first i start to stutter, then I realize I made a mistake and try and fix it with words, then my face starts to burn and my hands start sweating and it gets hard to breath, the room feels like its closing in on me and i can feel myself shaking and just wishing for this torture to end. It feels like everyone is judging me but they really aren't.

....I just really don't want to go to school tomorrow..
I really hope I don't just break down in front of everyone like last year in Bio, that was the worst moment of my life.

You do not know how traumatizing and scary it feels to break down into tears in front of your entire class because you have social anxiety and get worked up from just messing up once. It's like a domino effect, first i start to stutter, then I realize I made a mistake and try and fix it with words, then my face starts to burn and my hands start sweating and it gets hard to breath, the room feels like its closing in on me and i can feel myself shaking and just wishing for this torture to end. It feels like everyone is judging me but they really aren't.

....I just really don't want to go to school tomorrow..
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
Oh my gosh I kinda actually forced myself to cry, and like tears out of my eyes
Not a lot but a little so that’s great!
Oh my gosh I kinda actually forced myself to cry, and like tears out of my eyes
Not a lot but a little so that’s great!
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
I literally am the worst at sewing
I literally am the worst at sewing
Frankenstein3.jpg
How...how did 3 hours just pass?? I don't feel like that happened but it did

man, I don't like days like this. where did the time go???? it's now 1:30pm?? last I checked it was 10am??? I am confusion :v
How...how did 3 hours just pass?? I don't feel like that happened but it did

man, I don't like days like this. where did the time go???? it's now 1:30pm?? last I checked it was 10am??? I am confusion :v
JPMCT7e.gif
+19FR time // New Zealand 2SMMpq3.gif
Constantly chasing potential breeding projects,
and pretty shiny things to add to my lair
2EUc3Li.gifWishlist2EUc3Li.gif
o0tyx2r.png
YSqtekc.gif
I'm so excited to get Skylanders Imaginators! EEEeee
I'm so excited to get Skylanders Imaginators! EEEeee
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.png
[quote name="Lexiffer" date="2019-04-04 13:21:18" ] So at work we get a bunch of shady advertisements from random companies through our fax machine and they'll often be in like comic sans with big bold font claiming "Up to 85% off" "7 day Special" and "LIFETIME WARRANTY!" splattered all over. But this one...this one takes the cake: M&M's FREE pack with purchase of $100+ like you got me I'm sold hahahaha [/quote] sounds like a deal to me where do i sign up
Lexiffer wrote on 2019-04-04 13:21:18:
So at work we get a bunch of shady advertisements from random companies through our fax machine and they'll often be in like comic sans with big bold font claiming "Up to 85% off" "7 day Special" and "LIFETIME WARRANTY!" splattered all over. But this one...this one takes the cake:

M&M's
FREE pack with purchase of $100+

like you got me I'm sold hahahaha
sounds like a deal to me where do i sign up
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
The Protomen: You're trying to understand....I told you that your brother had been killed....yet here he stands, in the very shadow of the man you came here to dest--

Youtube ad comin in at the worst time possible: WALMART'S GROCERY DELIVERY
The Protomen: You're trying to understand....I told you that your brother had been killed....yet here he stands, in the very shadow of the man you came here to dest--

Youtube ad comin in at the worst time possible: WALMART'S GROCERY DELIVERY
JNgbpVq.gif
1 2 ... 6062 6063 6064 6065 6066 ... 16056 16057