Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 4966 4967 4968 4969 4970 ... 16138 16139
[quote name="MaplesHaiku" date="2018-10-06 16:06:10" ] It's weird to think about how English to those who don't speak the language just sounds like nonsense to them. Just a thought I had. [/quote] Agreed. --- I should draw Mika, Shinya, and Yoichi.
MaplesHaiku wrote on 2018-10-06 16:06:10:
It's weird to think about how English to those who don't speak the language just sounds like nonsense to them. Just a thought I had.

Agreed.

---

I should draw Mika, Shinya, and Yoichi.
ezgif.com-resize1.gif ezgif.com-resize2.gif
- + sugi !!! + -
he/they/she
SHOWTIME!

- my little art shop -
"I know our ending
will be
a happy one."
why is that damn baby laughing at 4am

PUT YO DAMN BABY TO SLEEP BLEASE
why is that damn baby laughing at 4am

PUT YO DAMN BABY TO SLEEP BLEASE
WBsJuD1.pngiQrvnPv.pngfvfrO0T.pngg2TOb2t.pngzy5WGDV.png
can't wait to finish the orange part of this cheese string so that I can get to the white part
can't wait to finish the orange part of this cheese string so that I can get to the white part
don’t mind me as i try to use my memes to destroy the world
don’t mind me as i try to use my memes to destroy the world
AqaqXxe.png
I was in felt hell today at work. :x
I was in felt hell today at work. :x
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
"don't worry it isn't red"
"IS IT RED"
"what did i just tell you"

seraphism is actually really good and my mind cannot be changed at all ever
"don't worry it isn't red"
"IS IT RED"
"what did i just tell you"

seraphism is actually really good and my mind cannot be changed at all ever
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
I'm looking back at old things and everything seems to have gone downhill I gotten so much worse at art I lost all my buddies I don't talk to anybody anymore I don't put effort into anything and I'm not as likeable or nice and my moods are worse and I feel so damn stupid. I did all of this. Congrats, dummy I thought you've learned a lot but you are just digging yourself into a deeper and deeper hole and can you even get out of it anymore.

Nah I know I am overreacting but this can be a vent thread, right? I have learned a lot about myself and everything else nd I gotta be better now. I'm sure that I am I just got nothing to show for it....lol

I know it's fine and if it's not it'll Get fine somehow. God I wish I wasn't so alone in this tho lol but there's no other option. Suck it up bud u can do this you can deal with everything. I'm stronger than I think
I'm looking back at old things and everything seems to have gone downhill I gotten so much worse at art I lost all my buddies I don't talk to anybody anymore I don't put effort into anything and I'm not as likeable or nice and my moods are worse and I feel so damn stupid. I did all of this. Congrats, dummy I thought you've learned a lot but you are just digging yourself into a deeper and deeper hole and can you even get out of it anymore.

Nah I know I am overreacting but this can be a vent thread, right? I have learned a lot about myself and everything else nd I gotta be better now. I'm sure that I am I just got nothing to show for it....lol

I know it's fine and if it's not it'll Get fine somehow. God I wish I wasn't so alone in this tho lol but there's no other option. Suck it up bud u can do this you can deal with everything. I'm stronger than I think
JNgbpVq.gif
I HATE you.
I HATE you.
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.png
me: *finally summons robin after grinding for literally 3 days straight for orbs*
me: haha yes finally!!
me: somehow has enough orbs for one last summon
me: wouldn't it be funny if i summoned the final 5 star hero niles on my first try??
me: *summons niles immediately*
me:
me:
me: aLl tHiS tImE i wAsTeD fOr mY fRiCkInG bEsT bOi jUsT tO gEt aNoThEr fIvE sTaR iMmEdIaTeLy aFtEr????????
me: *finally summons robin after grinding for literally 3 days straight for orbs*
me: haha yes finally!!
me: somehow has enough orbs for one last summon
me: wouldn't it be funny if i summoned the final 5 star hero niles on my first try??
me: *summons niles immediately*
me:
me:
me: aLl tHiS tImE i wAsTeD fOr mY fRiCkInG bEsT bOi jUsT tO gEt aNoThEr fIvE sTaR iMmEdIaTeLy aFtEr????????
Uq1cq4S.png
I didn't really get into dragons, I just always liked them. To prove it, I have a picture of a "dragon" (somewhere) from when I was in kindergarten.

KINDERGARTEN.
I didn't really get into dragons, I just always liked them. To prove it, I have a picture of a "dragon" (somewhere) from when I was in kindergarten.

KINDERGARTEN.
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
1 2 ... 4966 4967 4968 4969 4970 ... 16138 16139