Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Rediscovering the sheer joy of creating MLPFiM “Next Gen” OCs

Thanks Picrew :))

Edit:

Here ya go! Go crazy with it!
Rediscovering the sheer joy of creating MLPFiM “Next Gen” OCs

Thanks Picrew :))

Edit:

Here ya go! Go crazy with it!
Sd8tfDo.png Arcane-Network.png
i was not expecting to meet the softest most gorgeous lil' silver kitten tonight after hearing the start of a cat fight and scaring off the largest cat doing all the yowling. i know it most likely belongs to a neighbour because its fur was way too clean and soft to be a stray, and its wet outside. only its paw fur was wet, so it cant have been out for very long. and it was just so friendly and affectionate once it decided to come over to me ;^; , wasnt meowing for food, only when we moved it around a lil too much while holding, it just *has* to be somebody elses pet... but why the heck is it out so late and in *this* weather if that is the case.... it's just a little guy with a lil baby face, eyes too big for its dang head, cant be more than a year old, way too young for them to just be letting it roam without worrying...

but man... it'd be cool if it was the cat distribution system working and it doesnt belong to anyone. guess we'll see in the morning if its still hanging around, hopefully the cat carrier and soft towel outside will be enough for it to take shelter in if it is still hanging around out there. didn't want to bring it inside just in case it does belong to a neighbour, but dont really want to leave it out in the cold without something just in case...
i was not expecting to meet the softest most gorgeous lil' silver kitten tonight after hearing the start of a cat fight and scaring off the largest cat doing all the yowling. i know it most likely belongs to a neighbour because its fur was way too clean and soft to be a stray, and its wet outside. only its paw fur was wet, so it cant have been out for very long. and it was just so friendly and affectionate once it decided to come over to me ;^; , wasnt meowing for food, only when we moved it around a lil too much while holding, it just *has* to be somebody elses pet... but why the heck is it out so late and in *this* weather if that is the case.... it's just a little guy with a lil baby face, eyes too big for its dang head, cant be more than a year old, way too young for them to just be letting it roam without worrying...

but man... it'd be cool if it was the cat distribution system working and it doesnt belong to anyone. guess we'll see in the morning if its still hanging around, hopefully the cat carrier and soft towel outside will be enough for it to take shelter in if it is still hanging around out there. didn't want to bring it inside just in case it does belong to a neighbour, but dont really want to leave it out in the cold without something just in case...
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
I have a few thoughts.

1. Petunia the rain-nightwing needs to take a break, i don't care if its none of my business but the recent rant of a community post make me concern

2. I might not have gotten the award I got yesterday (or my course in general) without flight rising. Thanks, Flight Rising!

3. I don't like that youtube (still) thinks that i'm a furry or interested in furries. There's a few things I guess i like about them like the original species but I'm personally not interested in being part of that crowd. The lines are very blurry between normal artist and furry. That said the only community that cosplays animals that I am at least remotely interested in is therians for their sick quads.
I have a few thoughts.

1. Petunia the rain-nightwing needs to take a break, i don't care if its none of my business but the recent rant of a community post make me concern

2. I might not have gotten the award I got yesterday (or my course in general) without flight rising. Thanks, Flight Rising!

3. I don't like that youtube (still) thinks that i'm a furry or interested in furries. There's a few things I guess i like about them like the original species but I'm personally not interested in being part of that crowd. The lines are very blurry between normal artist and furry. That said the only community that cosplays animals that I am at least remotely interested in is therians for their sick quads.
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
oh no this is gonna make me binge all my otome games, isn't it
oh no this is gonna make me binge all my otome games, isn't it

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
i need to go pick up my man juice but pharmacy is so far away...
i need to go pick up my man juice but pharmacy is so far away...
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
What does a man have to do to get some pharmacy man juice around here ;-;
What does a man have to do to get some pharmacy man juice around here ;-;
YMPbu9R.pngdFnwkLI.png oySYa5s.png 6Je3hjY.png
tyEuRXe.png LCqISMP.png nupGNag.png RfMwnPI.png
twiuBT0.png I5qcdda.png uVEyOnT.png jlA5frr.png
Man I really have to get my English project done but I’m sitting here playing flight rising
Man I really have to get my English project done but I’m sitting here playing flight rising
bc9c8507869f3113339dc451b11e787a3cdce193.png
e7d3661fd609c8e0e30ed5683250eec94d379811.png
I must get used to being alone or at the very least accepting that I’m nowhere near as important to people as they are to me and that I’ll never be a priority to anyone.
I must get used to being alone or at the very least accepting that I’m nowhere near as important to people as they are to me and that I’ll never be a priority to anyone.
PJb908Z.png
I am COOKED on these projects,,
I am COOKED on these projects,,
thanks DISCORD for messing up my forum signature that I was very proud of

Cooking up a new one using imgur or something because discord sucks :rage:
just bought gta v for my new steam account. i can't wait to play it in 48 hours
just bought gta v for my new steam account. i can't wait to play it in 48 hours
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png