Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
mastering the art of overthinking rn
mastering the art of overthinking rn
sincerely, june (i use she/they pronouns!)it's a cow skating
I have an auction search saved for dragons with tarnish/forest/abyss, almost daily I check to see if maybe there's a listing for a dragon like that but nothing. Tired, I go to the dragon search, and look up those colors. None. There are no dragons with that color combo. Only two exalted. Man...
I have an auction search saved for dragons with tarnish/forest/abyss, almost daily I check to see if maybe there's a listing for a dragon like that but nothing. Tired, I go to the dragon search, and look up those colors. None. There are no dragons with that color combo. Only two exalted. Man...
J2vNoME.gif > FR time +4
> Artfol
> Avatar dragon
> PING ME. I love getting silly notifs
> This will be prettier someday
Hyperia at Thorpe Park opens later today!! I wish I was going so badly,,, it looks so cool,,, bhjklkjh
Hyperia at Thorpe Park opens later today!! I wish I was going so badly,,, it looks so cool,,, bhjklkjh
fLdYOuE.png
CAJaTcp.png
jBEX2Bu.png
mtHAEL4.png
ypcKWM0.png
QUIpVFE.png
63854030_kgIi5Vrtnqxwoag.png63854030_kgIi5Vrtnqxwoag.png

~** FLUFFERB **~

jbMLSIO.png
leo4ZYP.png
C3gPKb3.png
OrlEqVx.png
ll0CfnD.png
rUoKR6y.png
Just bought an indigo harvest bracelet thinking it was actually the tail twist... I need sleep. At least it's only 5kt down the drain.
Just bought an indigo harvest bracelet thinking it was actually the tail twist... I need sleep. At least it's only 5kt down the drain.
IMG-6302.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - wishlist
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
xxIMG-6303.png
Huston, we're approaching the point where I start to encounter two characters where they only difference in pronounciation is the tone. The crew demands more two syllable words with context. Huston, over and out

Also I'm whining at this point, but either I'm stupid or zh is really pronounced in two different ways. My tiny brain gets so confused. Like no honey, in my native language we write those two sounds in two different ways, what do you mean they're written the same in pinyin gah!
Huston, we're approaching the point where I start to encounter two characters where they only difference in pronounciation is the tone. The crew demands more two syllable words with context. Huston, over and out

Also I'm whining at this point, but either I'm stupid or zh is really pronounced in two different ways. My tiny brain gets so confused. Like no honey, in my native language we write those two sounds in two different ways, what do you mean they're written the same in pinyin gah!
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
When you're playing Spiritfarer about to leave the bus station but then night hits and Alex is just JAMMING OUT all night because you have THINGS TO DO and I'm not about to tell him to stop, and thus, late night marching band dance party it is
When you're playing Spiritfarer about to leave the bus station but then night hits and Alex is just JAMMING OUT all night because you have THINGS TO DO and I'm not about to tell him to stop, and thus, late night marching band dance party it is
PWYW G1s/Free G1s
are people really clamoring for a midwakening remake when we still have fe4-10 to go through. come on now.
are people really clamoring for a midwakening remake when we still have fe4-10 to go through. come on now.
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
Rediscovering the sheer joy of creating MLPFiM “Next Gen” OCs

Thanks Picrew :))

Edit:

Here ya go! Go crazy with it!
Rediscovering the sheer joy of creating MLPFiM “Next Gen” OCs

Thanks Picrew :))

Edit:

Here ya go! Go crazy with it!
Sd8tfDo.png Arcane-Network.png
i was not expecting to meet the softest most gorgeous lil' silver kitten tonight after hearing the start of a cat fight and scaring off the largest cat doing all the yowling. i know it most likely belongs to a neighbour because its fur was way too clean and soft to be a stray, and its wet outside. only its paw fur was wet, so it cant have been out for very long. and it was just so friendly and affectionate once it decided to come over to me ;^; , wasnt meowing for food, only when we moved it around a lil too much while holding, it just *has* to be somebody elses pet... but why the heck is it out so late and in *this* weather if that is the case.... it's just a little guy with a lil baby face, eyes too big for its dang head, cant be more than a year old, way too young for them to just be letting it roam without worrying...

but man... it'd be cool if it was the cat distribution system working and it doesnt belong to anyone. guess we'll see in the morning if its still hanging around, hopefully the cat carrier and soft towel outside will be enough for it to take shelter in if it is still hanging around out there. didn't want to bring it inside just in case it does belong to a neighbour, but dont really want to leave it out in the cold without something just in case...
i was not expecting to meet the softest most gorgeous lil' silver kitten tonight after hearing the start of a cat fight and scaring off the largest cat doing all the yowling. i know it most likely belongs to a neighbour because its fur was way too clean and soft to be a stray, and its wet outside. only its paw fur was wet, so it cant have been out for very long. and it was just so friendly and affectionate once it decided to come over to me ;^; , wasnt meowing for food, only when we moved it around a lil too much while holding, it just *has* to be somebody elses pet... but why the heck is it out so late and in *this* weather if that is the case.... it's just a little guy with a lil baby face, eyes too big for its dang head, cant be more than a year old, way too young for them to just be letting it roam without worrying...

but man... it'd be cool if it was the cat distribution system working and it doesnt belong to anyone. guess we'll see in the morning if its still hanging around, hopefully the cat carrier and soft towel outside will be enough for it to take shelter in if it is still hanging around out there. didn't want to bring it inside just in case it does belong to a neighbour, but dont really want to leave it out in the cold without something just in case...
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
I have a few thoughts.

1. Petunia the rain-nightwing needs to take a break, i don't care if its none of my business but the recent rant of a community post make me concern

2. I might not have gotten the award I got yesterday (or my course in general) without flight rising. Thanks, Flight Rising!

3. I don't like that youtube (still) thinks that i'm a furry or interested in furries. There's a few things I guess i like about them like the original species but I'm personally not interested in being part of that crowd. The lines are very blurry between normal artist and furry. That said the only community that cosplays animals that I am at least remotely interested in is therians for their sick quads.
I have a few thoughts.

1. Petunia the rain-nightwing needs to take a break, i don't care if its none of my business but the recent rant of a community post make me concern

2. I might not have gotten the award I got yesterday (or my course in general) without flight rising. Thanks, Flight Rising!

3. I don't like that youtube (still) thinks that i'm a furry or interested in furries. There's a few things I guess i like about them like the original species but I'm personally not interested in being part of that crowd. The lines are very blurry between normal artist and furry. That said the only community that cosplays animals that I am at least remotely interested in is therians for their sick quads.
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff