Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
where were the spoilers when i needed them to make good financial decisions
where were the spoilers when i needed them to make good financial decisions
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
Great. Another rejection. Took them over a bloody month to get back to me and it was another. damn. rejection. Didn't even want this one because it's a casual position, and I really want/need something at least part time for the schedule/stability. But Dad managed to get my hopes up. Again. and once again it was all for nothing.

Hopefully something opens up at that other place, especially as iirc this should be about the time she mentioned some people might be retiring, because I am not reapplying to (redacted) a third time. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me and all that.
Great. Another rejection. Took them over a bloody month to get back to me and it was another. damn. rejection. Didn't even want this one because it's a casual position, and I really want/need something at least part time for the schedule/stability. But Dad managed to get my hopes up. Again. and once again it was all for nothing.

Hopefully something opens up at that other place, especially as iirc this should be about the time she mentioned some people might be retiring, because I am not reapplying to (redacted) a third time. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me and all that.
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
Want play Spiritfarer but have to finish work but can't focus. sdflknsfknsd
Want play Spiritfarer but have to finish work but can't focus. sdflknsfknsd
PWYW G1s/Free G1s
Okay but the disney "Wish" was actully pretty good and the music was pretty good
Okay but the disney "Wish" was actully pretty good and the music was pretty good
Just a Guy from the void who cannot live without coffee
IMG-3594.pngIMG-3595.png
2bf6nnX.pngAwBw2B8.png
ePOliyb.pngmtHAEL4.png
QQYyU47.pnggYW0j5f.png
fkWjutW.png
[quote name="C0yote" date="2024-05-22 05:47:12" ] Okay but the disney "Wish" was actully pretty good and the music was pretty good [/quote] Seconding this - I went in expecting it to suck and it was actually alright --------------- I hate having Toyhouse-related anxiety hrgh
C0yote wrote on 2024-05-22 05:47:12:

Seconding this - I went in expecting it to suck and it was actually alright
I hate having Toyhouse-related anxiety hrgh
fLdYOuE.png
CAJaTcp.png
jBEX2Bu.png
mtHAEL4.png
ypcKWM0.png
QUIpVFE.png
63854030_kgIi5Vrtnqxwoag.png63854030_kgIi5Vrtnqxwoag.png

~** FLUFFERB **~

jbMLSIO.png
leo4ZYP.png
C3gPKb3.png
OrlEqVx.png
lAvpyOQ.png
rUoKR6y.png
[emoji=lightning rune size=7]
bc9c8507869f3113339dc451b11e787a3cdce193.png
e7d3661fd609c8e0e30ed5683250eec94d379811.png
wikihow move 281 artworks from one site to another :'D
wikihow move 281 artworks from one site to another :'D
xpxalNl.gifarcanefull.png2021-09-15-0i1-Kleki.png
i really wanted the whole set of amnesia nendos but alas... the conversion rate from yen to nzd is atrocious
i'll just make do with toma and ukyo
i really wanted the whole set of amnesia nendos but alas... the conversion rate from yen to nzd is atrocious
i'll just make do with toma and ukyo

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
[quote name="BlueberryBlast" date="2024-05-22 03:57:33" ] Great. Another rejection. Took them over a bloody month to get back to me and it was another. damn. rejection. Didn't even want this one because it's a casual position, and I really want/need something at least part time for the schedule/stability. But Dad managed to get my hopes up. Again. and once again it was all for nothing. Hopefully something opens up at that other place, especially as iirc this should be about the time she mentioned some people might be retiring, because I am not reapplying to (redacted) a third time. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me and all that. [/quote] Felt this, but in a way of "teenager applying to numerous places, can't get accepted anywhere" kinda way. also so proud of myself for getting that 4.0 gpa this semester :D
BlueberryBlast wrote on 2024-05-22 03:57:33:

Felt this, but in a way of "teenager applying to numerous places, can't get accepted anywhere" kinda way.

also so proud of myself for getting that 4.0 gpa this semester :D
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
I've never felt so alone in my whole life.
I've never felt so alone in my whole life.
IMG-6302.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
xxIMG-6303.png