Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
):

Maybe I should just leave.
):

Maybe I should just leave.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
Nothing better than zombie shows to keep the mind off of things
Nothing better than zombie shows to keep the mind off of things
FR +9 | they/them
The self destructive urge to become fluent in a language you don't know in just 3 to 6 months
The self destructive urge to become fluent in a language you don't know in just 3 to 6 months
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
man i really can't wait to eat these frozen dark sweet cherries
man i really can't wait to eat these frozen dark sweet cherries
dirt cheap art commisions here! | pangender, all pronouns wishlist | lesbian :]
[quote name="Khraylen" date="2024-03-28 13:58:08" ] Well ladies and gentlemen, here I go trying to max a character (Gallagher) before I even have his requisites unlocked (Penacony) because I am LAZY and haven't even started story-wise. [/quote] So far so good. He's 80/80. His cone is 80/80. Just need purples for the remaining traces. And then I cry. Because RNG is not nice.
Khraylen wrote on 2024-03-28 13:58:08:
Well ladies and gentlemen, here I go trying to max a character (Gallagher) before I even have his requisites unlocked (Penacony) because I am LAZY and haven't even started story-wise.
So far so good. He's 80/80. His cone is 80/80. Just need purples for the remaining traces. And then I cry. Because RNG is not nice.
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
Chatting with my brother is always a blast. We see eye to eye on a lot.
Chatting with my brother is always a blast. We see eye to eye on a lot.
Adult, Aro/Ace, +3 FR Time
WELL, DEPRESSION, counterpoint,

everyone who looks at this is an amazing, beautiful, fantastic, wonderful, kind, lovely person with an amazing voice and eyes I could get lost in.

you're all amazing :>
WELL, DEPRESSION, counterpoint,

everyone who looks at this is an amazing, beautiful, fantastic, wonderful, kind, lovely person with an amazing voice and eyes I could get lost in.

you're all amazing :>
dirt cheap art commisions here! | pangender, all pronouns wishlist | lesbian :]
Wowee
Wowee
YMPbu9R.png JGB1EvW.png OgrHaum.png DwStNU1.png o7ZCFYm.png RfMwnPI.png twiuBT0.png r8v91MH.png
THE NOW NOW IS ALMOST 6 YEARS OLD????
THE NOW NOW IS ALMOST 6 YEARS OLD????
Sopping Tidelord Sackdoll !

• lev (he/him)
• +0 fr time
• pings/pms okay
• friend requests okay
• previously eyewishes!!!

!!!

• autism & adhd
• avid splatoon lover
• waterparks enthusiast