Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
my parents just put on a really old version of transformers??
my parents just put on a really old version of transformers??
dirt cheap art commisions here! | pangender, all pronouns wishlist | lesbian :]
[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F-rh4oVb0AAg0eP.jpg[/img]
F-rh4oVb0AAg0eP.jpg
wwwwwwalphagamma.png ← wishlist
ll0CfnD.png
G8AyR6r.png
Mq6kNcy.png
they/them
#1 library mystery, why do the books get sticky
#1 library mystery, why do the books get sticky
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
I think I just barely stopped myself from playing nothing but Masters Ex until I pull for Volo, because if I did that I would probably be burnt out of the game immediately

Welp, back to shiny Giratina hunting I suppose
I think I just barely stopped myself from playing nothing but Masters Ex until I pull for Volo, because if I did that I would probably be burnt out of the game immediately

Welp, back to shiny Giratina hunting I suppose
BoppingBuilder.gif d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gifKieran, FR +2
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif They/Them
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif G1 and shiny pokemon hoarder
1. salad cat makes me laugh

2. derp cat is derp and derp goes derp..

3. (i watched something that made me grossed out after eating a massive amount of fruit.. i'm gonna vomit aren't i.)
1. salad cat makes me laugh

2. derp cat is derp and derp goes derp..

3. (i watched something that made me grossed out after eating a massive amount of fruit.. i'm gonna vomit aren't i.)
dirt cheap art commisions here! | pangender, all pronouns wishlist | lesbian :]
I think... I just figured out what my new uma theme is going to be. it's so different from what I used to do that I might just open a whole different shop, but there's a certain style of uma that would be SO much easier for me to draw AND I'd actually want to use it. so.

I had one uma I wanted to print from my old store, but it got declined twice, once even after I asked the skin mods if it was okay (I know that happens sometimes, and will continue to until the new uma refactor comes, but it's still very demotivating haha) so I might just use that blueprint on a new uma. idk. of course I actually have to DRAW the new uma(s) before I commit... but I think I'm feeling pretty good about it? we'll see :[
I think... I just figured out what my new uma theme is going to be. it's so different from what I used to do that I might just open a whole different shop, but there's a certain style of uma that would be SO much easier for me to draw AND I'd actually want to use it. so.

I had one uma I wanted to print from my old store, but it got declined twice, once even after I asked the skin mods if it was okay (I know that happens sometimes, and will continue to until the new uma refactor comes, but it's still very demotivating haha) so I might just use that blueprint on a new uma. idk. of course I actually have to DRAW the new uma(s) before I commit... but I think I'm feeling pretty good about it? we'll see :[
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
Cannot eep. Dragon game.
Cannot eep. Dragon game.
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis
Trench is such a good album, it's been so long since I last listened to twenty one pilots.
Trench is such a good album, it's been so long since I last listened to twenty one pilots.
4ztBK1h.png
P2OauAq.png
lwvRdFe.png
EEUHXHn.png
hh5n4WA.png
lohf4Mo.png APe9ksa.png E27J5Sp.png cNJO9da.png
xbsbPqT.png
YMPbu9R.png
this is still a wip ok
sometimes dark mode just isn’t dark enough…
(My eyes BURN)
sometimes dark mode just isn’t dark enough…
(My eyes BURN)
CDZsGNI.pngyEMmEQl.png
1st half of the day: Home alone for the weekend! Yeah! I'm gonna do so much stuff!
2nd half of the day: *Dealing with the realization that I'm alone with my thoughts for the weekend*
1st half of the day: Home alone for the weekend! Yeah! I'm gonna do so much stuff!
2nd half of the day: *Dealing with the realization that I'm alone with my thoughts for the weekend*
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif