Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
True crime stories are sometimes horrendous, but interesting to learn about, too.
True crime stories are sometimes horrendous, but interesting to learn about, too.
Adult, Aro/Ace, +3 FR Time
If I had a nickel for every time I was killed by my doppelganger at a Buc-ee's, I'd have two nickels. Which isn't a lot, but it's weird that it happened twice.

Don't ask-

Edit: @buggy101 Basically, it's a joke from a video I've seen before and has now become an inside joke for me and my sibs
If I had a nickel for every time I was killed by my doppelganger at a Buc-ee's, I'd have two nickels. Which isn't a lot, but it's weird that it happened twice.

Don't ask-

Edit: @buggy101 Basically, it's a joke from a video I've seen before and has now become an inside joke for me and my sibs
YMPbu9R.pngdFnwkLI.png oySYa5s.png 6Je3hjY.png
tyEuRXe.png LCqISMP.png nupGNag.png RfMwnPI.png
twiuBT0.png I5qcdda.png uVEyOnT.png jlA5frr.png
@MilkshakeTrex
Too late, I want to ask.
@MilkshakeTrex
Too late, I want to ask.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
Indigestion. S t o p. Plz
Indigestion. S t o p. Plz
Free G1s
Free G1s from my keeps collection
-Call dibs on my G1s-
Maybe being more easily irritated IS a pretty obvious sign I may have been a bit overwhelmed this week

We don't like being stressed

Maybe being more easily irritated IS a pretty obvious sign I may have been a bit overwhelmed this week

We don't like being stressed

FR +9 | they/them
My left pinkie hurts [emoji=auraboa sad size=1]
My left pinkie hurts
75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png 63854292_WsxXCfbzeWT8ESA.png 75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png

fLdYOuE.pngpIlgc2u.pngRkXJJ5L.pngmtHAEL4.pngbYt72YT.pngQUIpVFE.png
jbMLSIO.pngleo4ZYP.pngC3gPKb3.png66wxnCy.pngrUoKR6y.pngll0CfnD.png
MAY 23RD RELEASE!!!!!!! WE WILL BE THERE my goodness i need that lyric song dropped immediately i'm going insane over it
MAY 23RD RELEASE!!!!!!! WE WILL BE THERE my goodness i need that lyric song dropped immediately i'm going insane over it
I see the spine of the world
Sparkle and shine, light the inside
I see the spine of the world
I know it's mine, twisted and tied
of lamps, and the oracle, and holy the sea
of lamps, and the oracle, and holy the sea
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
I wonder what happened to fight my monster...I swear it's just been wiped off the face of the earth like nobody talks about it especially after it shut down with no explanation.

like, there's talk of binweevils, talk of the build a bear game, talk of the monkey game, all games i've played, just no fight my monster. I would very much like to learn why it vanished all those years ago. Probably the only pet-game (if you could call it that) i played when I was younger, and certainly the only digital card game I've ever touched.
I wonder what happened to fight my monster...I swear it's just been wiped off the face of the earth like nobody talks about it especially after it shut down with no explanation.

like, there's talk of binweevils, talk of the build a bear game, talk of the monkey game, all games i've played, just no fight my monster. I would very much like to learn why it vanished all those years ago. Probably the only pet-game (if you could call it that) i played when I was younger, and certainly the only digital card game I've ever touched.
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
this was one overwhelming week alright. two exams and ill be free for a while at least
this was one overwhelming week alright. two exams and ill be free for a while at least
ZcrsSbC.png