Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
I hope things will work out.
I hope things will work out.
marina_small_by_wesleart_by_bombswan-db2x2ss.png
meep morp (thanks steven universe for this being in my brain 24/7)
meep morp (thanks steven universe for this being in my brain 24/7)
meep morp
92511777.png91739164.png
ozXwjvF.pngiuEBSJ3.pngtn0RSo5.png
It0R1xG.pnga129Nss.png
3cyGa7Q.pngYMPbu9R.png
Why is rent so expensive
AGGHRRSFHSSFJWHATDOYOUMEANICANTLIVEINTHIS
APARTMENTFORFREEEEAHHHHHHHDJSJSBDJSK
anyways i will be accepting donations in cash, PayPal, and cash app :3 <3

Toodles!
Why is rent so expensive
AGGHRRSFHSSFJWHATDOYOUMEANICANTLIVEINTHIS
APARTMENTFORFREEEEAHHHHHHHDJSJSBDJSK
anyways i will be accepting donations in cash, PayPal, and cash app :3 <3

Toodles!
99ttyKN.pngo4rYL6G.pnggb2tYt5.png
I can't even play my comfort game anymore because I have to do everything alone 24/7, and it's a game that's absolutely meant to be played with someone else. It's just become a monotonous chore at best and completely depressing at worst.

I don't even enjoy playing it anymore, because I either just have to grind aimlessly in silent solitude or try to socialize but just end up watching people who are already friends that actually play together interact while I'm the odd man out on the sidelines, every single time. I barely even want to bother checking out the new season, and I always used to get so excited over new seasons.
I can't even play my comfort game anymore because I have to do everything alone 24/7, and it's a game that's absolutely meant to be played with someone else. It's just become a monotonous chore at best and completely depressing at worst.

I don't even enjoy playing it anymore, because I either just have to grind aimlessly in silent solitude or try to socialize but just end up watching people who are already friends that actually play together interact while I'm the odd man out on the sidelines, every single time. I barely even want to bother checking out the new season, and I always used to get so excited over new seasons.
IMG-6302.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
xxIMG-6303.png
my teeth are cold
my teeth are cold
DtBIuzC.png
oh the dance game has lore? well i guess i'll give it a watch, its not like i'll get invested in the characters or another gay little ship or something haha.
i say, you know, like a liar.

it'll probably be just another fleeting interest that'll dwindle out in a bit especially since there wont be any new lore till the next game drops, but rn, these fics sure are hitting
oh the dance game has lore? well i guess i'll give it a watch, its not like i'll get invested in the characters or another gay little ship or something haha.
i say, you know, like a liar.

it'll probably be just another fleeting interest that'll dwindle out in a bit especially since there wont be any new lore till the next game drops, but rn, these fics sure are hitting
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
i really hate everything
i really hate everything
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->5NV671.pngffbQ31.pngOePaI1.pngunknown.png
its so cold in my room but when i turn on the heater i get so warm in a few minutes. the cycle never ends..
its so cold in my room but when i turn on the heater i get so warm in a few minutes. the cycle never ends..
Feeling really tired, Insomnia is a horrible thing to deal with- But I know it will get better-[emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1]
Feeling really tired, Insomnia is a horrible thing to deal with- But I know it will get better-
uoRnCZV.pngbPCWpdF.gifuoRnCZV.png
I don’t know if I would prefer to go to school or if I’d prefer it to be cancelled. On one hand, I think our electricity’s back (I can hear normal house noises), so that’s not an issue. I guess it depends on if the roads are still slippery/snowy by seven or eight, or if a lot of the county still doesn’t have electric.

Edit: School’s closed. It’s going to be painful having two A-days in a row later (probably) but hey! Everyone (student and teacher wise, at least) will be safe.
I don’t know if I would prefer to go to school or if I’d prefer it to be cancelled. On one hand, I think our electricity’s back (I can hear normal house noises), so that’s not an issue. I guess it depends on if the roads are still slippery/snowy by seven or eight, or if a lot of the county still doesn’t have electric.

Edit: School’s closed. It’s going to be painful having two A-days in a row later (probably) but hey! Everyone (student and teacher wise, at least) will be safe.
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png