Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
I hate feeling like I have to spend every single second of my existence alone anymore. In my own little box or whatever, with about two seconds of interaction here and there, maybe two or three times if I'm especially lucky on a given day.
I hate feeling like I have to spend every single second of my existence alone anymore. In my own little box or whatever, with about two seconds of interaction here and there, maybe two or three times if I'm especially lucky on a given day.
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
i have cramps and don't have any painkillers it's over
i have cramps and don't have any painkillers it's over
Rippling Cloth !

lev (he/him)
+0 fr time
pings/pms okay
friend requests okay
!!!

!!!
maybe i should actually try and play a round instead of running forwards into every landmine and bottomless pit i see
maybe i should actually try and play a round instead of running forwards into every landmine and bottomless pit i see
DtBIuzC.png
Well. I never thought the day would come where you made my chest feel so full. Sigh. You are perfect to me.
Well. I never thought the day would come where you made my chest feel so full. Sigh. You are perfect to me.
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
[quote name="terraa" date="2024-01-16 11:39:29" ] maybe i should actually try and play a round instead of running forwards into every landmine and bottomless pit i see [/quote] nvm 20 seconds into the game and i ran off a cliff into the water and drowned
terraa wrote on 2024-01-16 11:39:29:
nvm 20 seconds into the game and i ran off a cliff into the water and drowned
DtBIuzC.png
Ow. Headphones are starting to hurt.
Ow. Headphones are starting to hurt.
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
mmmm endless zelda dungeon music brainrot mmm
mmmm endless zelda dungeon music brainrot mmm
1NvphvS.png. plHJimS.png
7vhtsnW.png. 3I473vH.png
FlMK7kZ.png

[current avatar: veilspun dragon Tengwar]
[still a FR newbie, apologies for any incompetence]
day long car ride tomorrow... i love being a passenger i put my headphones on and vibe man im a listener for real i just jam brah nothin on my mind but lyrics im honestly headbanging just a musical little guy
day long car ride tomorrow... i love being a passenger i put my headphones on and vibe man im a listener for real i just jam brah nothin on my mind but lyrics im honestly headbanging just a musical little guy
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls! semi-verbal
autistic
bird dad
please ping!!!
FR+2
Found new music and instantly had a terrible AU for my OCs in mind <3
I will make my friend cry (figuratively) with it hehe
Found new music and instantly had a terrible AU for my OCs in mind <3
I will make my friend cry (figuratively) with it hehe
FR +9 | they/them
i think if one more thing happens i will combust into a little pile of ashes
i think if one more thing happens i will combust into a little pile of ashes
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->we8il1.png1uPJr1.pngkKuJh1.pngunknown.png