Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
god the jet ski levels in the n.sane trilogy are so bad. i cannot express how much i loathe the controls
god the jet ski levels in the n.sane trilogy are so bad. i cannot express how much i loathe the controls

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
American Arcadia (gameplay snippets I watched) is a banger. Scary stuff, but (ironically, considering the game's themes) entertaining. Almost makes me want to create a fandragon. Almost (I have too many projects)

Huh, maybe I should check out the Truman show? If I get out of my daily routine, that is
American Arcadia (gameplay snippets I watched) is a banger. Scary stuff, but (ironically, considering the game's themes) entertaining. Almost makes me want to create a fandragon. Almost (I have too many projects)

Huh, maybe I should check out the Truman show? If I get out of my daily routine, that is
.TASTE_ THE_COLOURS.
Huh. I have officially ran out of insects. Time to convert some and just deal with the loss, I guess.

(For anyone curious, I have: 0 insects, 11,954 meat, 7,916 seafood, and 18,509 plants. I really need to make them eat their veggies, but I have so much fae and so little insect/plant eaters that it really doesn’t make that much of a difference…)
Huh. I have officially ran out of insects. Time to convert some and just deal with the loss, I guess.

(For anyone curious, I have: 0 insects, 11,954 meat, 7,916 seafood, and 18,509 plants. I really need to make them eat their veggies, but I have so much fae and so little insect/plant eaters that it really doesn’t make that much of a difference…)
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
ohoho it's monster energy time
ohoho it's monster energy time
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis
seasonal attack pea save me... seasonal attack pea...... save me seasonal attack pea...........
seasonal attack pea save me... seasonal attack pea...... save me seasonal attack pea...........
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
[quote name="choso" date="2023-12-12 00:39:59" ] notn... save me.. notn save me notn [/quote]
choso wrote on 2023-12-12 00:39:59:
notn... save me.. notn save me notn
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
Uhhhh uh huhhhh... Why did I bring that up yesterday?? Now things feel weird and I don't f know what to do. Multiple slip ups actually. This is something indeed.
Uhhhh uh huhhhh... Why did I bring that up yesterday?? Now things feel weird and I don't f know what to do. Multiple slip ups actually. This is something indeed.
Tz9zkEa.png Vibing to the voices in my head.
Surprisingly musical.
They got the bass.
why do i only get the urge to coli grid AFTER a festival ends...
why do i only get the urge to coli grid AFTER a festival ends...
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
I would do so much, y'know? So much. I would do everything. Fix it all. </3
I would do so much, y'know? So much. I would do everything. Fix it all. </3
MY GRAPHIC DESIGN TEACHER PLAYED MARKIPLIAR VIDEOS ON THE TV OUTSIDE edit: he was still playing markipliar videos when i left class [emoji=skull size=1]
MY GRAPHIC DESIGN TEACHER PLAYED MARKIPLIAR VIDEOS ON THE TV OUTSIDE

edit: he was still playing markipliar videos when i left class
< using my brain powers to get you to buy for 850g MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
about me
93641105.png