Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
I'm tired of. Ruining everything. Wherever I go.
I'm tired of. Ruining everything. Wherever I go.
IMG-6302.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
xxIMG-6303.png
i've had nothing but problems after switching to t-mobile as my ISP and yet it still manages to be better than my last one
i've had nothing but problems after switching to t-mobile as my ISP and yet it still manages to be better than my last one
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
Recipe: makes 36

Me: ha, bet *proceeds to use all the dough making 17*

Good news is that it’ll take less days to go through them. Bad news is that they’re taking longer to cook.

Edit to add precise number. Just now remembered ^.^’
Recipe: makes 36

Me: ha, bet *proceeds to use all the dough making 17*

Good news is that it’ll take less days to go through them. Bad news is that they’re taking longer to cook.

Edit to add precise number. Just now remembered ^.^’
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
oouuughhhhhh i need a gorillion treasure so i can get more lair slots
oouuughhhhhh i need a gorillion treasure so i can get more lair slots
9qLrp5W.png
jccRWgS.png
42Kv5Fg.png
v8N7alH.png
mlHpBMC.png
you used to call me on my shellphone
cOZfctd.png
rip to the gallon of milk i dropped that exploded omw home walking back from the grocery store bc i overestimated the bags i could carry
rip to the gallon of milk i dropped that exploded omw home walking back from the grocery store bc i overestimated the bags i could carry
my chemistry teacher gave everyone a 3d print keychain rejects of a dragon and it looks like a little spiral hatchling
we are supposed to be working on our final
instead i am swinging it around on my thumb being extremely distracted because it is So Cute
my chemistry teacher gave everyone a 3d print keychain rejects of a dragon and it looks like a little spiral hatchling
we are supposed to be working on our final
instead i am swinging it around on my thumb being extremely distracted because it is So Cute
< using my brain powers to get you to buy for 850g MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
about me
93641105.png
Dear Universe,

If I should get ElfYourself and remake it, give me a sign
Dear Universe,

If I should get ElfYourself and remake it, give me a sign
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png

« She/Her | FR+0 »

Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
It's much harder to relax because you've finally got the house to yourself when the person you're so relieved about the absence of had caused you to feel general guilt over just existing.
It's much harder to relax because you've finally got the house to yourself when the person you're so relieved about the absence of had caused you to feel general guilt over just existing.
IMG-6302.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
xxIMG-6303.png
times like this i wish i had my dad's girlfriend's number. is the laundry done?? do i need to swap it? i dunno
times like this i wish i had my dad's girlfriend's number. is the laundry done?? do i need to swap it? i dunno
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->I2aZx1.pngYYmAs1.pnguLmYD1.pngunknown.png
I’m finally free, finally I can see the light in the dark. Things are going to get so much better for me now, I can feel it already. I am so excited to begin healing and starting my life for the first time ever. It feels amazing. <3
I’m finally free, finally I can see the light in the dark. Things are going to get so much better for me now, I can feel it already. I am so excited to begin healing and starting my life for the first time ever. It feels amazing. <3
aFR1AFS.gif
Saké
they/them
child of magic
sign of the ram