Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
[quote name="arawoods" date="2023-12-13 16:24:40" ] damn baldwin rng is being REALLY nice to me I brewed like six black and white slimes before getting a grey one. and then I switched to familiars and got like five silver mucks in a row too?? usually I only get silver mucks when I'm specifically trying to get copper ones during fests haha. but rng just really likes me these past few days, I guess! [/quote] okay got ANOTHER SILVER MUCK and then finally a copper one so I switched to other and immediately got... a purple sludge. idk if it's true but I always think of that as THE most expensive reagent so this is crazy dkfshgfdhjk
arawoods wrote on 2023-12-13 16:24:40:
damn baldwin rng is being REALLY nice to me

I brewed like six black and white slimes before getting a grey one. and then I switched to familiars and got like five silver mucks in a row too??

usually I only get silver mucks when I'm specifically trying to get copper ones during fests haha. but rng just really likes me these past few days, I guess!

okay got ANOTHER SILVER MUCK
and then finally a copper one so I switched to other
and immediately got... a purple sludge. idk if it's true but I always think of that as THE most expensive reagent so this is crazy dkfshgfdhjk
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
If nothing else, Dragon Quest Builders 2 gave me trust issues and crippling depression right after hitting me with a mallet right the heart of my struggle with being convinced that no one actually likes me and I just ruin everything and only exist to ruin everything and-
If nothing else, Dragon Quest Builders 2 gave me trust issues and crippling depression right after hitting me with a mallet right the heart of my struggle with being convinced that no one actually likes me and I just ruin everything and only exist to ruin everything and-
IMG-6302.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
xxIMG-6303.png
Almost 6 months in and I still can't fathom that I am 30 years old.
Almost 6 months in and I still can't fathom that I am 30 years old.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
MOM LOOK I'M IN THE POKEDEX
MOM LOOK I'M IN THE POKEDEX
n9sEhSB.png you can call me Qwil
there is no U anywhere in my username
nej6cGW.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
8GgdVkW.png
brah how did i end up getting the role with the second most lines i just wanted to do lights
brah how did i end up getting the role with the second most lines i just wanted to do lights
eESLWsA.gif finn + blurr | he/they/it | 15
neurodivergent (please use tonetags!)
i'll make this look nicer eventually.
it's a zero, NOT an O!
hatchery
art shop
skin shop
wishlist
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
[font=cambria]Sell! Auctions! Sell! Auctions! Sell [emoji=firework size=1]
Sell! Auctions! Sell! Auctions! Sell
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png

« She/Her | FR+0 »

Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
MINIOR!!!!!

got my shiny boi my silly little star :)

he exploded on me twice but its all good now. i can finally move on with the story!! and not have to deal with the annoyance that is another zorua/ditto-esque hunt! because of course its the shield form that spawns and of course the shiny doesnt change until it swaps to its core form :)

if anyone reads this and is playing ID rn and wants minior, he's in the canyon biome up in the gravely-rocky area near some water :)
MINIOR!!!!!

got my shiny boi my silly little star :)

he exploded on me twice but its all good now. i can finally move on with the story!! and not have to deal with the annoyance that is another zorua/ditto-esque hunt! because of course its the shield form that spawns and of course the shiny doesnt change until it swaps to its core form :)

if anyone reads this and is playing ID rn and wants minior, he's in the canyon biome up in the gravely-rocky area near some water :)
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
BOGSNEAKERS
BOGSNEAKERS
20240124-2118111.gif
was like "wait, which head does festival halo apparel go for aberrations?" before remembering ancients can't wear apparel. [emoji=imperial sad size=2]
was like "wait, which head does festival halo apparel go for aberrations?" before remembering ancients can't wear apparel.
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
MINCCINO IS BACK BABY
MINCCINO IS BACK BABY
"Oh, I don't know, I was really hoping for a huge sign on the wall saying 'Kryx's Legacy Clues Here!'"
7e564164b467c888332847354c0f4875cf273dd1.png