Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
hmg its hard to swallow
hmg its hard to swallow
banner_1.png
.camilo | .fr+15 | .they/them
͏͏ call me morgan, remix or camilo!
_wishlist. _art shop. _about me. _accent shop.
Was suuuuper excited to watch the women's football World Cup and decided I wanted to catch as many matches as possible because I have nothing else to do...

...only to find out that a bunch of them are on at an ungodly hour because timezones really love screwing with everything that you hold dear.
Was suuuuper excited to watch the women's football World Cup and decided I wanted to catch as many matches as possible because I have nothing else to do...

...only to find out that a bunch of them are on at an ungodly hour because timezones really love screwing with everything that you hold dear.
tn0RSo5.pngpyAp3dI.png
MUYNhfy.pngbYt72YT.png
mtHAEL4.pngBS4vqBB.png

Please read the bios/broadcast messages of my dragons before referring to them! Many of them have genders other than what they were assigned by the game :)
Just text me back already.
Just text me back already.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
why do i always gotta start sobbing when im eating in public man i gotta stop doing that lmao

dont mind me just sobs into banana muffin
why do i always gotta start sobbing when im eating in public man i gotta stop doing that lmao

dont mind me just sobs into banana muffin
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
this sounds slightly better than before but also not really
but i still haven't gotten over it. that was the kindest thing anyone's ever done for me
this sounds slightly better than before but also not really
but i still haven't gotten over it. that was the kindest thing anyone's ever done for me
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->I2aZx1.pngYYmAs1.pnguLmYD1.pngunknown.png
Finally watched the last 2 episodes of Silo. I was right.

That aside, I wanna say that (I have not read the books) I love this show. Second season please :')
Finally watched the last 2 episodes of Silo. I was right.

That aside, I wanna say that (I have not read the books) I love this show. Second season please :')
BkLX97a.pngOctopus is welcomeYya65zH.png
Hoodie on: too warm
Hoodie off: [feels like things are crawling over my arms]

I can't win. I hate summer.
Hoodie on: too warm
Hoodie off: [feels like things are crawling over my arms]

I can't win. I hate summer.
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
Waiting on an important call really gets your anxiety going.
I just hope it all works out, I feel like I'm really starting to get life together.
Waiting on an important call really gets your anxiety going.
I just hope it all works out, I feel like I'm really starting to get life together.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
If I had a nickel for every time FR made a Lightning breed that was inspired by sharks, I'd have two nickels.

It's not a lot, but it's weird that it's happened twice.
If I had a nickel for every time FR made a Lightning breed that was inspired by sharks, I'd have two nickels.

It's not a lot, but it's weird that it's happened twice.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
Nothing will get better unless we fight for our lives.
Nothing will get better unless we fight for our lives.