Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
have not been this angry at the marketplace in forever. stock the stupid pastel eyes

i AH'ed it because at least the treasure will go to use to someone else <3
have not been this angry at the marketplace in forever. stock the stupid pastel eyes

i AH'ed it because at least the treasure will go to use to someone else <3
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->ypBiZ1.pngxaQpo1.pngZSFHU1.pngunknown.png
Finally got back the desire to play FR.
Finally got back the desire to play FR.
image.png
KNdRBxl.png
jA5A7gu.png
tyEuRXe.png
rI18gRz.png
agWlVws.png
Bt9KLea.png
kcbWnDp.png
mlHpBMC.png
mlSrRbK.png
WAkWK5y.png
SRsfBYm.png
qhK4FYS.png
3hKoziR.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
5hF3FGk.png
HZSRMw5.png
image.png
Little bit upsetti spaghetti that I didn't get all the Shadow festival skins. Life's just been too busy, too tiring. Oh well, I'll make up for it whenever I can coli grind.
Little bit upsetti spaghetti that I didn't get all the Shadow festival skins. Life's just been too busy, too tiring. Oh well, I'll make up for it whenever I can coli grind.
wall-e is not good
wall-e is not good
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
Brain please stop being irrational and getting hurt feelings so easy!! God.
Brain please stop being irrational and getting hurt feelings so easy!! God.
PJb908Z.png
Do people really think us Satanists decapitate and sacrifice goats? Like, who can afford a goat? Half of us can't even pay an electric bill on time.
Do people really think us Satanists decapitate and sacrifice goats? Like, who can afford a goat? Half of us can't even pay an electric bill on time.
'My Heart Is A Chainsaw' Is The Best Horror Novel.dapoasb-7b195223-b55e-4280-ac01-e76c311d565c.png
Girl how do people on Flight Rising keep the patience to not spend money on things. I am going to go insane. I should have been smarter with spending the treasure I got during that one transaction I had good god.
Girl how do people on Flight Rising keep the patience to not spend money on things. I am going to go insane. I should have been smarter with spending the treasure I got during that one transaction I had good god.
XFjPUms.png[An error has occurred. Please try again later.]YlbAFZL.png
I've got too many dragons out...
I keep taking short breaks from the site and energy is getting hard to manage without coli with what...96??? dragons out??

yeash...time to hibden some dragon pals.
I've got too many dragons out...
I keep taking short breaks from the site and energy is getting hard to manage without coli with what...96??? dragons out??

yeash...time to hibden some dragon pals.
vQBibnc.png
xypY4d5.png
TVHy8Pj.png
WmdW2o4.png2-Krondar-542341.pngc6d5AbQ.png
Ut9RRot.png
k3PfQGk.png
Sj6j121.png
fg6G1CJ.png
BEYBLADE BURST TURBO THEME HECK YEAH!!!!!!!! [emoji=coatl star size=2]
BEYBLADE BURST TURBO THEME
HECK YEAH!!!!!!!!
xpxalNl.gifarcanefull.png2021-09-15-0i1-Kleki.png
Oh my god

Alan Becker was inspired by Stone. Terkoiz was picked out and promoted by him and now hes super famous too

Everything traces back to Papa Stone eh

I dont think Stone has a Flight Rising account, but if by some miricle he does-hello! You are an inspiration to many including me, and i hope you continue to animate and be super awesome for years to come!
Oh my god

Alan Becker was inspired by Stone. Terkoiz was picked out and promoted by him and now hes super famous too

Everything traces back to Papa Stone eh

I dont think Stone has a Flight Rising account, but if by some miricle he does-hello! You are an inspiration to many including me, and i hope you continue to animate and be super awesome for years to come!
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile