Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Salami. I crave salami sandwiches
Salami. I crave salami sandwiches
kj2Qtjf.pngWkSApm9.pngO8SN3Pl.pngDevour-1.png-1.png.png
Roariiing mooooon
Roariiing mooooon
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
Why are fictional boys so much better than the real thing??
A children's show about frogs actually made me sob. In a good way, but man. Like I knew that episode was going to be bittersweet, especially being the series finale, and I've literally seen it before just never in full, but wow... I'm not an emotional person and I was crying like half the episode shdhshshd. On a totally not unrelated note, Amphibia is an amazing show please go watch it
A children's show about frogs actually made me sob. In a good way, but man. Like I knew that episode was going to be bittersweet, especially being the series finale, and I've literally seen it before just never in full, but wow... I'm not an emotional person and I was crying like half the episode shdhshshd. On a totally not unrelated note, Amphibia is an amazing show please go watch it
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
why hasnt my cat become a biped yet

...context; i have a very buff sprigatito he just will not evolve yet despite hitting level 25

edit; mY FIRST SHINY OH MY GOD-
I KNEW THAT OINKOLOGNE LOOKED DIFFERENT ITS W H I T E

EDIT 2; THERES TWO OF THEM WHAT
and catching the second one finally made my cat become a biped
i guess i have twin shinies now... bacon and porkchop..
why hasnt my cat become a biped yet

...context; i have a very buff sprigatito he just will not evolve yet despite hitting level 25

edit; mY FIRST SHINY OH MY GOD-
I KNEW THAT OINKOLOGNE LOOKED DIFFERENT ITS W H I T E

EDIT 2; THERES TWO OF THEM WHAT
and catching the second one finally made my cat become a biped
i guess i have twin shinies now... bacon and porkchop..
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
POKEMON!!!!!

I don't drive so I'm going to have to wait until my brother wakes up so he can drive us. In the meantime... I guess I'll level some fodder here before Pokemon takes over my life even more than usual.
POKEMON!!!!!

I don't drive so I'm going to have to wait until my brother wakes up so he can drive us. In the meantime... I guess I'll level some fodder here before Pokemon takes over my life even more than usual.
"Luvdisc's heart-shaped body is a symbol of love and romance. It is said that any couple meeting this Pokémon is promised a loving relationship that never ends."
he/they | early 20s | writer, country boy, Big Nerd
woah i just realized i made this acc exactly 4 years before grass v fire v water :O thats so cool
woah i just realized i made this acc exactly 4 years before grass v fire v water :O thats so cool
memtro
fr+3
he/xey
demiboy

Untitled_Artwork.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
—— songs that are important to me
or that give me unreasonable joy :>
The fnaf ambience randomly played in my head for absolutely no reason while I'm in a dark room and I am now afraid
The fnaf ambience randomly played in my head for absolutely no reason while I'm in a dark room and I am now afraid
IMG_3849.png
[quote name="IllusiveFox" date="2022-11-17 23:13:10" ] Why are fictional boys so much better than the real thing?? [/quote] LMAO I FEEL THIS ----- I want a doughnut. Or... a cupcake. Orrrr.... KFC fries. But also, This Is Gonna Hurt still friggin slaps.
IllusiveFox wrote on 2022-11-17 23:13:10:
LMAO I FEEL THIS
I want a doughnut. Or... a cupcake. Orrrr.... KFC fries.

But also, This Is Gonna Hurt still friggin slaps.
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
I've been waiting for this meeting for so long! Finally, it happened
and it is such a relief to be at least somewhat getting somewhere and coming up with theories as to what to do

curse the anxiety for postponing it for so long though >:U
I've been waiting for this meeting for so long! Finally, it happened
and it is such a relief to be at least somewhat getting somewhere and coming up with theories as to what to do

curse the anxiety for postponing it for so long though >:U