Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
You are interwoven into parts of my life, no matter how desperate I am to be free of you. There is music from you that I like. I even have an album from that band.

I wish I could shed you the way a snake sheds its skin. I know I'm stronger without you, but.. how..? "Just don't think about it"? How do I do that? I have such a short life, you gobbled so much of it.

I'm over you. I'm not over what you did to me. I hate that you are gallivanting and can hurt other people, while I'm stuck here mending and refusing to trust anybody because you betrayed my trust and the very few that could have come after you just reinforce that nobody gives a crap about me. I'm a trophy to almost every man who mistakenly thinks they have a romantic interest in me. I refuse to be a trophy.

Just let me let go of you. Why can't I forget you. What do I have to do to drown you out of my mind. I just want to forget.
You are interwoven into parts of my life, no matter how desperate I am to be free of you. There is music from you that I like. I even have an album from that band.

I wish I could shed you the way a snake sheds its skin. I know I'm stronger without you, but.. how..? "Just don't think about it"? How do I do that? I have such a short life, you gobbled so much of it.

I'm over you. I'm not over what you did to me. I hate that you are gallivanting and can hurt other people, while I'm stuck here mending and refusing to trust anybody because you betrayed my trust and the very few that could have come after you just reinforce that nobody gives a crap about me. I'm a trophy to almost every man who mistakenly thinks they have a romantic interest in me. I refuse to be a trophy.

Just let me let go of you. Why can't I forget you. What do I have to do to drown you out of my mind. I just want to forget.
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
i think that if provided with enough raspberry dark chocolate it would cure every problem i have
i think that if provided with enough raspberry dark chocolate it would cure every problem i have
mx5 #339872
· he/she
· fr time +3
instead of onion bagel there is only everything bagel in stock.
instead of onion bagel there is only everything bagel in stock.
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
The Group Chat Podcast is one of the funniest podcasts I've ever heard. Now I've listened to all the episodes and I don't know what to do with myself
The Group Chat Podcast is one of the funniest podcasts I've ever heard. Now I've listened to all the episodes and I don't know what to do with myself
FObX7rS.png
oDtHYlL.png
koJv3g8.png
520DU0J.png
mlHpBMC.png
fkWjutW.png
hAWo4bz.gif
Shout out to my classmate who sent me the notes and study guide for the upcoming test, both of which I was absent for; yes, I know I sent an email and asked for them but STILL, an absolute life saver
Shout out to my classmate who sent me the notes and study guide for the upcoming test, both of which I was absent for; yes, I know I sent an email and asked for them but STILL, an absolute life saver
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
x
She/They | FR+0 | [theme]

00111100 00110011 00100001

tutant meenage neetle teetles
x
7tXS7Wb.png
I have so many WIPs already, but. I have another fanfic idea.

First I'll try to finish one of those oneshots I wanted to finish for PalletShipping Day like two weeks ago, and actually work on the next chapter of my current multichapter. Then I can let myself get started on this new fic idea, as a treat.
I have so many WIPs already, but. I have another fanfic idea.

First I'll try to finish one of those oneshots I wanted to finish for PalletShipping Day like two weeks ago, and actually work on the next chapter of my current multichapter. Then I can let myself get started on this new fic idea, as a treat.
"Luvdisc's heart-shaped body is a symbol of love and romance. It is said that any couple meeting this Pokémon is promised a loving relationship that never ends."
he/they | early 20s | writer, country boy, Big Nerd
When the tri-scatterscroll actually gives you the perfect colors [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/313868031455395840/965412163764256798/unknown.png[/img]
When the tri-scatterscroll actually gives you the perfect colors
unknown.png
I just :(
I just :(
Please keep in mind that my logic permit has expired and that the 76th color of the alphabet in the exact time of a parakeet eating a pie in June is equivalent to a giant whale-eating cantaloupe allergic to a chair made out of potato salami held by a sandwich that has beetle hands.
The fact that Pearlcatchers grow and maintain their pearls by covering them in special magic snot is still so funny to me. 10/10 lore tidbit here; I love these majestic booger beasts.
The fact that Pearlcatchers grow and maintain their pearls by covering them in special magic snot is still so funny to me. 10/10 lore tidbit here; I love these majestic booger beasts.
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
My Discover Weekly is usually not my thing but I just started listening to it on a whim and it's really good!
My Discover Weekly is usually not my thing but I just started listening to it on a whim and it's really good!
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
x
She/They | FR+0 | [theme]

00111100 00110011 00100001

tutant meenage neetle teetles
x
7tXS7Wb.png