Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
[quote name="@finnamony" date="2021-07-17 14:35:27" ] hm. I feel. Like crap [/quote] You wanna talk about it, bro
@finnamony wrote on 2021-07-17 14:35:27:
hm. I feel. Like crap
You wanna talk about it, bro
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
RP friendly (ask about fandoms n OCs)
Ping/PM me if you wish, Idrc :)
Current projects:
Dragon-sona breeding project
Fandergs n whatnot
Moving my lore derg to the hibden and my fandergs to the main lair
[quote name="@ShiftingWind" date="2021-07-17 14:47:56" ] [quote name="finnamony" date="2021-07-17 14:35:27" ] hm. I feel. Like crap [/quote] You wanna talk about it, bro [/quote] [color=ff00e4] itz partially physical blechness n partially rsd so Tankz 4 yr concern doe
@ShiftingWind wrote on 2021-07-17 14:47:56:
finnamony wrote on 2021-07-17 14:35:27:
hm. I feel. Like crap
You wanna talk about it, bro
itz partially physical blechness n partially rsd so
Tankz 4 yr concern doe
9YmzAZz.png
6YtLZau.png
LRdLP2V.png
ACOZFAh.png
kE8PZoU.png
8732-DEFC-0882-405-A-A1-FC-A7-F406-FC25-B0.gifjt3PpxV.pngqo188r4.png
WKtl2lb.png
VjdktqS.png
FObX7rS.png
LardsEd.png
YMPbu9R.png
i am about to witness internet history

i am regretting nothing
i am about to witness internet history

i am regretting nothing
theultimatecatsig.gif
they/it
fr +8

YMPbu9R.png
I feel like I owe all 4 girls of Doki Doki Literature Club an apology. After so many hours spent working to unlock the side stories and now having read about half of those side stories, I feel like my first impressions of all of these girls were terribly wrong.

They are all much more three dimensional and sympathetic than I initially gave them credit for.

I can probably thank whoever worked on writing the side stories for fleshing out each of their individual personalities by exploring their relationships with one another.

And also by exploring what they’re like outside of the confines of the main storyline, where their personalities were warped and twisted and we as fans only had a glimpse of what their “true” personalities were like.

But now I can say with confidence that I feel like I know these girls better than I know most of the real people in my life. And I feel like they’re all relatable in their own ways, too.

I was originally going to list what I found relatable about each of the girls, but instead I want to encourage people to play the game and discover it for themselves.
I feel like I owe all 4 girls of Doki Doki Literature Club an apology. After so many hours spent working to unlock the side stories and now having read about half of those side stories, I feel like my first impressions of all of these girls were terribly wrong.

They are all much more three dimensional and sympathetic than I initially gave them credit for.

I can probably thank whoever worked on writing the side stories for fleshing out each of their individual personalities by exploring their relationships with one another.

And also by exploring what they’re like outside of the confines of the main storyline, where their personalities were warped and twisted and we as fans only had a glimpse of what their “true” personalities were like.

But now I can say with confidence that I feel like I know these girls better than I know most of the real people in my life. And I feel like they’re all relatable in their own ways, too.

I was originally going to list what I found relatable about each of the girls, but instead I want to encourage people to play the game and discover it for themselves.
6nI5sr3.png Arcane-Network.png
i dreamed that FR released an update today and i was like "didn't we just get one a few days ago???"

and it was a bunch of very specifically christmas-themed scenes

and still no obelisk lore
i dreamed that FR released an update today and i was like "didn't we just get one a few days ago???"

and it was a bunch of very specifically christmas-themed scenes

and still no obelisk lore
god I feel so guilty
god I feel so guilty
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png
There was a big opossum in our front yard last night. It looked like it was eating the birdseed that had fallen onto the ground.
There was a big opossum in our front yard last night. It looked like it was eating the birdseed that had fallen onto the ground.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
Every time I think about how lonely I am and how badly I want a partner I remember how much I hate texting and then I feel ~worse~
Every time I think about how lonely I am and how badly I want a partner I remember how much I hate texting and then I feel ~worse~
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
When the lying interdimensional dorito has more eyelashes than you
When the lying interdimensional dorito has more eyelashes than you
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
RP friendly (ask about fandoms n OCs)
Ping/PM me if you wish, Idrc :)
Current projects:
Dragon-sona breeding project
Fandergs n whatnot
Moving my lore derg to the hibden and my fandergs to the main lair
Why do I care so much about my Tumblr desktop theme. Does anyone even use Tumblr on their computer anymore besides people who make gifs lol.
Why do I care so much about my Tumblr desktop theme. Does anyone even use Tumblr on their computer anymore besides people who make gifs lol.
PJb908Z.png