Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
It’s so weird logging back on here after 7 years…
It’s so weird logging back on here after 7 years…
2013_FireFest_07.png
my head hurts
my head hurts
Lawn Decoration JvUa9ma.png
ePOliyb.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
Im pretty sure that there are some Black Vultures living nearby, and im exited about it
Im pretty sure that there are some Black Vultures living nearby, and im exited about it

Wishlist
Sales Tab
310_Sem_Titulo_20221009000627.png 310_Sem_Titulo2_20221009000344.png
I think that maybe playing Doki Doki Literature Club Plus for hours upon hours isn’t very good for my mental health.

I mean, yeah, I did manage to avoid the obviously scary stuff, but I feel like a lot of the side stories still took a toll on me emotionally.

And that one song from the soundtrack, “Dusk”… it makes me feel really anxious and full of dread. I mean I get that it’s probably deliberately creepy, this is DDLC after all.

But I felt so jumpy after hearing it for the first time that I actually shrieked when my mom startled me by accident earlier today!

And the reason why I lost so much sleep last night was because of how anxious playing the game made me feel.

I was scared that I was going to start having nightmares about it, because I’ve had one nightmare about it in the past.

And I recently saw a thread on Reddit where someone discussed one of their own nightmares about DDLC, so that really didn’t help.

I think it’s time to put the game down. In the words of DIO, “I’ve seen enough. I’m satisfied.”
I think that maybe playing Doki Doki Literature Club Plus for hours upon hours isn’t very good for my mental health.

I mean, yeah, I did manage to avoid the obviously scary stuff, but I feel like a lot of the side stories still took a toll on me emotionally.

And that one song from the soundtrack, “Dusk”… it makes me feel really anxious and full of dread. I mean I get that it’s probably deliberately creepy, this is DDLC after all.

But I felt so jumpy after hearing it for the first time that I actually shrieked when my mom startled me by accident earlier today!

And the reason why I lost so much sleep last night was because of how anxious playing the game made me feel.

I was scared that I was going to start having nightmares about it, because I’ve had one nightmare about it in the past.

And I recently saw a thread on Reddit where someone discussed one of their own nightmares about DDLC, so that really didn’t help.

I think it’s time to put the game down. In the words of DIO, “I’ve seen enough. I’m satisfied.”
Sd8tfDo.png Arcane-Network.png
I brought my new cat home from the shelter and I just feel depressed.
Why? I'm happy I got a new cat and I love her, but it's just a strange feeling I have.
I don't get it.
I brought my new cat home from the shelter and I just feel depressed.
Why? I'm happy I got a new cat and I love her, but it's just a strange feeling I have.
I don't get it.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
oough my eyes hurt. gotta stop lookin at a screen
oough my eyes hurt. gotta stop lookin at a screen
hdEgTfF.gif5caOtnS.gifTvGyETb.gif
[quote name="qunii" date="2021-07-17 19:07:13" ] [quote name="AltMixie" date="2021-07-17 17:08:29" ] im gay [/quote] [/quote] technically im pan but eh ----- LYING INTERDIMENSIONAL DORITO BRAINROT GO BRRR
qunii wrote on 2021-07-17 19:07:13:
AltMixie wrote on 2021-07-17 17:08:29:
im gay
technically im pan but eh
LYING INTERDIMENSIONAL DORITO BRAINROT GO BRRR
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
RP friendly (ask about fandoms n OCs)
Ping/PM me if you wish, Idrc :)
Current projects:
Dragon-sona breeding project
Fandergs n whatnot
Moving my lore derg to the hibden and my fandergs to the main lair
Aw man, I knew this was how it ended and it still makes me sad.
Aw man, I knew this was how it ended and it still makes me sad.
VGxuHXT.png
what has my sense of humor devolved to
what has my sense of humor devolved to
redoing my signature sometime soon !!
I really do be walking around the art museum reading titles in a silly voice.
I really do be walking around the art museum reading titles in a silly voice.
7ec4d967d09d92be1cbc5502b91700b20e05d1c0.gif 16446.png
+ Nags +
Amateur Artist
Professional Procrastinator
Fandragon Fanatic
16438.png 1eb8ba3e2a6af91adc647d6307f1cc30fa2e6290.gif