Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
screams
screams
6mMEIZV.png

| Akeovelora

| he/they.

"With so much at stake, and so many eyes upon him, he feels it necessary to stay strong and to silently bear any burden."
akeovelora.gif

6mMEIZV.png
76125719p.png
why do i like f pose gaolers so much more than m pose gaolers?? like in theory i should like them equally and both are really good but f pose just Hit Different??
why do i like f pose gaolers so much more than m pose gaolers?? like in theory i should like them equally and both are really good but f pose just Hit Different??
} pings encouraged! i'm subbed to a lot of threads {

} check out my avatar dragon! {

} i forget things easily, please ping/PM me if i haven't responded in a few days {
ooooooh coca-cola you wanna bring back sprite cranberry so badly ooooooh
ooooooh coca-cola you wanna bring back sprite cranberry so badly ooooooh
ayato_chibi_small.png powerchords
they/he
link goes here
link goes here
link goes here
semi-active
Im so excited im getting new oldies and im gonna see my mans in a few days AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa
Im so excited im getting new oldies and im gonna see my mans in a few days AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
I had the first real meals I've had in weeks after coming home today. At least I'll have a full balance again when I go back to college on Monday since it's April now and the meal plan balance should roll over.

On a happier note, I have finally reunited with my stim ring! *spin spin spin*
I had the first real meals I've had in weeks after coming home today. At least I'll have a full balance again when I go back to college on Monday since it's April now and the meal plan balance should roll over.

On a happier note, I have finally reunited with my stim ring! *spin spin spin*
wind.gif LEpJMnn.png
BT1N47G.png
OxagJgG.png
eTmFfQ7.png
a129Nss.png
v2PJF9u.png
J7D1quC.png
E3nmoMt.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
gzlHZ53.png
40lq9We.png
WKtl2lb.png
Face into the wind
Prepare to ride the currents
Rise into the sky
God I hate Shakespeare.
God I hate Shakespeare.
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
Merciful Neptune my wrist aches so bad.
Merciful Neptune my wrist aches so bad.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
I really need to get back into making gifs but I'm still feeling very What Is The Point?
I really need to get back into making gifs but I'm still feeling very What Is The Point?
PJb908Z.png
Apparently people think it's funny to make fun of or make jokes about someone who experienced a loss of a family member/someone they cared about.
If that's supposed to be funny, I want no part of it.

That's just disgusting and I can't even describe how that makes me feel. You sir are a horrible, terrible human being.
Apparently people think it's funny to make fun of or make jokes about someone who experienced a loss of a family member/someone they cared about.
If that's supposed to be funny, I want no part of it.

That's just disgusting and I can't even describe how that makes me feel. You sir are a horrible, terrible human being.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
the amount of stress i am experiencing is overwhelmnig
the amount of stress i am experiencing is overwhelmnig
Returning after a long time of not being on
My name is The Puff is IN! Not The Puffis or The Puffin /nm