Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
i want to scream and rant about this but this isn't the right place.
all i'm gonna say is this is the reason i had to leave that server and i hate it. i hate it so much.
i want to scream and rant about this but this isn't the right place.
all i'm gonna say is this is the reason i had to leave that server and i hate it. i hate it so much.
weird behavior on the forums today.
weird behavior on the forums today.
vQBibnc.png
xypY4d5.png
TVHy8Pj.png
WmdW2o4.png2-Krondar-542341.pngc6d5AbQ.png
Ut9RRot.png
k3PfQGk.png
Sj6j121.png
fg6G1CJ.png
how the (profanity of choice ) do you crochet in rounds
how the (profanity of choice ) do you crochet in rounds
AOlGDZc.png
YbKpooC.pngYMPbu9R.png
@Taszzer
{ ey/em }{ fr time }
Scry-213x50.png
cHPyeRh.png
anxietyanxietyanxietyanxietyanxietyanxietyanxietyanxietyanxietyanxietyanxietyanxiety
anxietyanxietyanxietyanxietyanxietyanxietyanxietyanxietyanxietyanxietyanxietyanxiety
I HATE YOU
I HATE YOU
russianoreo_1.gif
Fronter(s): Vicky
About our system!
My art shop!
brokenankles_2.gifspinnyidle_1.gif
[quote name="LuigiIsNumberOne" date="2021-04-02 15:26:39" ] anxietyanxietyanxietyanxietyanxietyanxietyanxietyanxietyanxietyanxietyanxietyanxiety anxietyanxietyanxietyanxietyanxietyanxietyanxietyanxietyanxietyanxietyanxietyanxiety anxietyanxietyanxietyanxietyanxietyanxietyanxietyanxietyanxietyanxietyanxietyanxiety I HATE YOU [/quote] lmao mood constantly ------ oh wow that guy uploaded, glad he's feeling better
LuigiIsNumberOne wrote on 2021-04-02 15:26:39:
I HATE YOU

lmao mood constantly

oh wow that guy uploaded, glad he's feeling better
something smells bad and now i can't concentrate uguhghjkesb

I probably should have watched gameplay of Little Nightmares before watching gameplay of Little Nightmares 2, but I am enjoying watching this game. My favorite monster(s) so far are the Patients.
something smells bad and now i can't concentrate uguhghjkesb

I probably should have watched gameplay of Little Nightmares before watching gameplay of Little Nightmares 2, but I am enjoying watching this game. My favorite monster(s) so far are the Patients.
16032.png Unbred G1 doubles for sale

Characters for sale - 25% off
[quote name="psychae" date="2021-04-02 14:54:08" ] why do m pose pearlcatchers look like they're about to drop their pearl and do a moonwalk at any given moment [/quote] I- [i]sweet flame you're right[/i]
psychae wrote on 2021-04-02 14:54:08:
why do m pose pearlcatchers look like they're about to drop their pearl and do a moonwalk at any given moment
I-
sweet flame you're right
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
RP friendly (ask about fandoms n OCs)
Ping/PM me if you wish, Idrc :)
Current projects:
Dragon-sona breeding project
Fandergs n whatnot
Moving my lore derg to the hibden and my fandergs to the main lair
pizza
for dinner
yeah
life is okay ig :]
pizza
for dinner
yeah
life is okay ig :]
shes_so_small.gif ssssssssssssssssssssss
shiloh/piper
any prns
:-)
sssssssssssssssssssssssss shes_so_small.gif
sad because dergunstown is being shut down
sad because dergunstown is being shut down
Returning after a long time of not being on
My name is The Puff is IN! Not The Puffis or The Puffin /nm
screams
screams
6mMEIZV.png

| Akeovelora

| he/they.

"With so much at stake, and so many eyes upon him, he feels it necessary to stay strong and to silently bear any burden."
akeovelora.gif

6mMEIZV.png
76125719p.png