Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What is your zodiac sign?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Wintre

ooh nice! march 29th is an uncommon birthday so its nice to meet people who celebrate it then :D
@Wintre

ooh nice! march 29th is an uncommon birthday so its nice to meet people who celebrate it then :D
lex | 18 | tumblr
I'm cancer in both sign and personality or at least that's what I am told XD
I'm cancer in both sign and personality or at least that's what I am told XD
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png PEoUA2B.png qesQFkT.gif tumblr_inline_nb93jrrDgQ1qg78ij.png
I'm a Leo! I tend to stand out from the crowd; maybe not necessarily in appearances, as I love to wear a lot of black, jeans, and leather jackets or hoodies, but in my personality definitely. I'm honestly not afraid to show off how much I love Attack on Titan (by bursting into the classroom with the theme song playing) and my opinions usually differ from the majority. Generally I love being super weird and out of the ordinary. And I tend to do a lot of the talking in conversations and showing off is something I like doing at times. I can be really social if I'm in the mood (which usually doesn't happen around family and people I don't know).
I'm a Leo! I tend to stand out from the crowd; maybe not necessarily in appearances, as I love to wear a lot of black, jeans, and leather jackets or hoodies, but in my personality definitely. I'm honestly not afraid to show off how much I love Attack on Titan (by bursting into the classroom with the theme song playing) and my opinions usually differ from the majority. Generally I love being super weird and out of the ordinary. And I tend to do a lot of the talking in conversations and showing off is something I like doing at times. I can be really social if I'm in the mood (which usually doesn't happen around family and people I don't know).
"If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win!"

~Eren Jaeger
Aquarius, however I typically lie and say I'm Pisces because I act way more like one. Not only that, I was born on a switch date between the two.
Aquarius, however I typically lie and say I'm Pisces because I act way more like one. Not only that, I was born on a switch date between the two.
{Puppy} {FR +2} {Goat Lover} {22} {They/Them}
1566865007982.png
I'm Scorpio. Most of the descriptions fit me, like being loyal
I'm Scorpio. Most of the descriptions fit me, like being loyal
Friend me if you love root beer floats!
sk-a497c6d8f9e6dac7a83829ba1b03486d.jpegsk-9510829fdbee11f424c5a329d42659c0.jpeg
I fit the Pieces descriptions very well :)
I fit the Pieces descriptions very well :)
Morgan
She | Her
Tumblr | DeviantArt
"What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" -Paarthurnax

PROUD LEO HERE

PROUD LEO HERE
dalclmf-3df70f87-0849-44ee-a2bf-32272b9cc3fc.gif
I'm a Cancer, and it fits me rather well~ Though I do hate the stereotype that we're cry babies, or that crying makes us weak. While I do cry easily, its less that I'm easily hurt and more that I'm highly empathetic. For me, crying is the easiest way to deal with those excess emotions. I also know when and where to cry, I'm not gonna spontaneously beak into tears unless I'm really angry/upset.
I'm a Cancer, and it fits me rather well~ Though I do hate the stereotype that we're cry babies, or that crying makes us weak. While I do cry easily, its less that I'm easily hurt and more that I'm highly empathetic. For me, crying is the easiest way to deal with those excess emotions. I also know when and where to cry, I'm not gonna spontaneously beak into tears unless I'm really angry/upset.
:3c
Leo !
Leo !
Frankenstein3.jpg
Aquarius! :D
Aquarius! :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10