Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What is your zodiac sign?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
im a cancer!! the stereotype of being the walking abominations of sad fits at least me well.
im a cancer!! the stereotype of being the walking abominations of sad fits at least me well.
23853.png
beetle1_by_rhvbarb-dbt7klj.gif klaus . they/them

10+ FR Time

990.png
^
Cancer, 1st Decans, and it's really sad how this fits me to the T. :') Every Cancerian vice and virtue right there

I second that post before too-- check your sun/moon signs and what decans you were born in!
^
Cancer, 1st Decans, and it's really sad how this fits me to the T. :') Every Cancerian vice and virtue right there

I second that post before too-- check your sun/moon signs and what decans you were born in!
TpO8tYR.png912ee11232d0_kamikaze1.pngDgJuZtv.pngDmRdZYl.png
Scorpio, I'd say it fits me kinda well? I'm loyal, don't mess with me or I will hate you
f o r e v e r. But I do have some of the worse things like constantly being jealous, and the manipulative thing...and I do have a love for things like power and money.

But I am also very deep, emotional, and appreciate genuine honest people. Also my boyfriend happens to be a cancer which apparently gets along well with scorpio's I think?

Scorpio, I'd say it fits me kinda well? I'm loyal, don't mess with me or I will hate you
f o r e v e r. But I do have some of the worse things like constantly being jealous, and the manipulative thing...and I do have a love for things like power and money.

But I am also very deep, emotional, and appreciate genuine honest people. Also my boyfriend happens to be a cancer which apparently gets along well with scorpio's I think?

Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
I'm an Aries and let me tell you the whole FIRE ANGRY thing that everywhere says about it is a load of

doodoo
I'm an Aries and let me tell you the whole FIRE ANGRY thing that everywhere says about it is a load of

doodoo
34788.png __ kai | he/they | FR+3
» selling / trading thread
» looking for accent wearers

But I ain't complaining, being a pair of fish suits me fine.
Pisces, which my family hates me for because it apparently makes me more emotional than everyone else.

But I ain't complaining, being a pair of fish suits me fine.
Aries.
It fits. Not perfectly, but well enough.
Aries.
It fits. Not perfectly, but well enough.
I'm a Cancer. I fit it extremely well - I feel every emotion very strongly.
I'm a Cancer. I fit it extremely well - I feel every emotion very strongly.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Taurus, i'm not hungry
you're hungry *looks at pile of food*
Taurus, i'm not hungry
you're hungry *looks at pile of food*
I'm a Capricorn! Also I don't want to steal the spotlight or anything but it's my birthday today.
I'm a Capricorn! Also I don't want to steal the spotlight or anything but it's my birthday today.
@commsel

Congrats! ^^
@commsel

Congrats! ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10