Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What is your zodiac sign?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Hatta Thanks! :D
@Hatta Thanks! :D
Aries sun, Gemini moon....Aries is really hit or miss but does kinda make sense as far as my "outer" personality when out in the world interacting with others. Gemini generally feels really relatable as far as my "inner" personality. I think astrology is kinda hokey & shouldn't be trusted TOO far, but it's fun to think about & interesting how this like..mythology has evolved and is often fairly accurate.
Aries sun, Gemini moon....Aries is really hit or miss but does kinda make sense as far as my "outer" personality when out in the world interacting with others. Gemini generally feels really relatable as far as my "inner" personality. I think astrology is kinda hokey & shouldn't be trusted TOO far, but it's fun to think about & interesting how this like..mythology has evolved and is often fairly accurate.
leo

not really accurate but lions are lit so yo
leo

not really accurate but lions are lit so yo
bmkYwEK.png
Capricorn sun, Capricorn moon and Cancer ascendant.

Fits me like a comfy sweater.
Capricorn sun, Capricorn moon and Cancer ascendant.

Fits me like a comfy sweater.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
I'm a Capricorn! <3
Truely and perfectly, wouldn't want to be anything else either, hahaha.
Libra is my ascendant.
Yeah, that's what makes me what I am? Or not, haha. I'm not believing in anything but everything fits me kinda well.
I'm a Capricorn! <3
Truely and perfectly, wouldn't want to be anything else either, hahaha.
Libra is my ascendant.
Yeah, that's what makes me what I am? Or not, haha. I'm not believing in anything but everything fits me kinda well.
oJRuAOC.gifhzihJ3F.pngoJRuAOC.gif
I'm German (FR time +9), so excuse me for my English and for any inconvenience
because of the time zone difference (or the like) in advance. :)
Capricorn is my sun sign. Hardly fits me at all. Hard working and driven? I'm pretty much the embodiment of procrastination.

My moon sign, however, is Sagittarius. Quite a bit more fitting to my personality, but some things are still off.

I don't really believe much in astrology anyway but it's still kinda fun, so.
Capricorn is my sun sign. Hardly fits me at all. Hard working and driven? I'm pretty much the embodiment of procrastination.

My moon sign, however, is Sagittarius. Quite a bit more fitting to my personality, but some things are still off.

I don't really believe much in astrology anyway but it's still kinda fun, so.
hey how you doing? well i'm doing just fine.
i lied i'm dying inside

ness, he/him
looking for a dragon with
obsidian or very dark grey primary
red range secondary
male
lightning primal
willing to pay upwards of 200g, depending on colors and genes
aries, but i identify more with my moon sign (taurus) because im like, the worst aries
aries are known to be particularly aggressive but confrontation is my worst enemy imo, damn you anxiety
aries, but i identify more with my moon sign (taurus) because im like, the worst aries
aries are known to be particularly aggressive but confrontation is my worst enemy imo, damn you anxiety
lex | 18 | tumblr
Taurus
It's pretty accurate :)
Taurus
It's pretty accurate :)
EMBRACE YOUR INNER PINEAPPLE
Scorpio sun, Gemini moon, and I think Scorpio rising????
But yea it fits me super well (except for the part that scorpio are supposedly really romantic and sexual ahaha )
Scorpio sun, Gemini moon, and I think Scorpio rising????
But yea it fits me super well (except for the part that scorpio are supposedly really romantic and sexual ahaha )
Vyrus | Perpetually hungry | PM's/Friend Requests open
Sagittarius

And I'm pretty skeptical still about zodiac shtuff but it always fits me well which freaks me out a bit (just throws my theories out the window y'know)
Sagittarius

And I'm pretty skeptical still about zodiac shtuff but it always fits me well which freaks me out a bit (just throws my theories out the window y'know)
Waiting 24/7 for death's sweet release (of their next hot mixtape of course)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10