Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What is your zodiac sign?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Leo the lion - I don't fit the shallow stereotypes, but I tend to fit the more, realistic version of them.

It fits, except for the confidence thing.
Leo the lion - I don't fit the shallow stereotypes, but I tend to fit the more, realistic version of them.

It fits, except for the confidence thing.
98bf1699ec3a8a9904ee0a7db6e28469c9948a3c.gif
Taurus
I fit it nearly spot on xD
Taurus
I fit it nearly spot on xD
thorns_by_northwyrm-db96un3.gif
Mine is Gemini, which is supposed to be really creative and artistic. I'm more skilled with a word processor than a sketchpad, and I feel like all my ideas are bad and/or unoriginal, plus I'm more of the scientific persuasion. [shrug emoji]
Mine is Gemini, which is supposed to be really creative and artistic. I'm more skilled with a word processor than a sketchpad, and I feel like all my ideas are bad and/or unoriginal, plus I'm more of the scientific persuasion. [shrug emoji]
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
Pisces! Either fits me exactly or not at all, depending on the thing.
Pisces! Either fits me exactly or not at all, depending on the thing.
trico_sprite_small.png
?VS8ts=platform.png
Leo. Almost all zodiac posts I've seen involve "omg look at my hair" and "I'm so desperate for attention" and "fiGHT ME", so no, it really doesn't describe me. :/
Leo. Almost all zodiac posts I've seen involve "omg look at my hair" and "I'm so desperate for attention" and "fiGHT ME", so no, it really doesn't describe me. :/
hdEgTfF.gif5caOtnS.gifTvGyETb.gif
scorpio and i think it fits pretty well
scorpio and i think it fits pretty well
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
Sagittarius
I believe it has something to do with loving and caring half the time, I tend to be fairly motherly so it makes sense
Sagittarius
I believe it has something to do with loving and caring half the time, I tend to be fairly motherly so it makes sense
Boop Boop Dee Doop
Scorp. Fits a bit but not 100%.
Scorp. Fits a bit but not 100%.
LIo8D8G.gif
IT'S LIKE MAGIC!

I'm a Gemini, which is ironic in and of itself since I'm a twin. Plus, my name is "Kathryn," which may have evolved from the Greek word "hekateros" which means "each of the two," and my brother's name is "Thomas" which is the Greek form of the Aramaic name "Ta'oma'," which means "twin."

No, my parents didn't do that on purpose. They just liked the names.

I'm not a strong believer of the connection between your zodiac sign and personality, but if Geminis are supposed to be the creative types, like someone said above, then it fits me. I love making things (even if I'm not good at it).
IT'S LIKE MAGIC!

I'm a Gemini, which is ironic in and of itself since I'm a twin. Plus, my name is "Kathryn," which may have evolved from the Greek word "hekateros" which means "each of the two," and my brother's name is "Thomas" which is the Greek form of the Aramaic name "Ta'oma'," which means "twin."

No, my parents didn't do that on purpose. They just liked the names.

I'm not a strong believer of the connection between your zodiac sign and personality, but if Geminis are supposed to be the creative types, like someone said above, then it fits me. I love making things (even if I'm not good at it).
jWAyGvS.jpg
Save Sornieth's Birds
rsz-612abf105149ce0d4a915a64bc527a9d.pngdNi7kr2.jpg 34e440a48f4368b81567270219f7e54142d18a63_128.gif
Virgo. We tend to be described as orderly, on-top-of things, picky, critical, focused and driven...which doesn't fit me at all lol. I guess some of the Virgo traits i do have is a logical way of thought, being a bit self-centered, and worrying too much. I chalk all this up to other things though; i don't really believe in horoscopes, but i do like seeing what kind of deli-meat i am according to horoscopes. i do like that i am an earth sign though. it feels right.
Virgo. We tend to be described as orderly, on-top-of things, picky, critical, focused and driven...which doesn't fit me at all lol. I guess some of the Virgo traits i do have is a logical way of thought, being a bit self-centered, and worrying too much. I chalk all this up to other things though; i don't really believe in horoscopes, but i do like seeing what kind of deli-meat i am according to horoscopes. i do like that i am an earth sign though. it feels right.
azag_sig.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10