Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What is your zodiac sign?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I am a Virgo, with the moon in Virgo and a Virgo rising.

Also, I am a White Metal Dog.

According to the one, I am supposed to be intelligent, practical, judgmental, modest, reliable, and overly reserved.

According to the other, I am supposed to be confident, ambitious, self-possessed, loyal, pessimistic, and outspoken.

I possess a few of these characteristics, and others are foreign to me. That's the cleverness of astrology: keep it just vague enough, but filled with sufficiently motivating keywords, to create believers.

Ultimately, I have a difficult time believing that the alignment of the planets or the place and time of my birth can possibly give a crap about shaping my personality. That's the job of genes and environment.
I am a Virgo, with the moon in Virgo and a Virgo rising.

Also, I am a White Metal Dog.

According to the one, I am supposed to be intelligent, practical, judgmental, modest, reliable, and overly reserved.

According to the other, I am supposed to be confident, ambitious, self-possessed, loyal, pessimistic, and outspoken.

I possess a few of these characteristics, and others are foreign to me. That's the cleverness of astrology: keep it just vague enough, but filled with sufficiently motivating keywords, to create believers.

Ultimately, I have a difficult time believing that the alignment of the planets or the place and time of my birth can possibly give a crap about shaping my personality. That's the job of genes and environment.
I have an equation. Do you have one, too?
I'm a scorpio, and I think it fits me relatively well. I'm passionate, dark, and can tend to get a bit jealous... For a phenomenon written off as the Barnum effect, I find it pretty cool.
I'm a scorpio, and I think it fits me relatively well. I'm passionate, dark, and can tend to get a bit jealous... For a phenomenon written off as the Barnum effect, I find it pretty cool.
Guess what? I'm raising eggs on dragcave too. Give them some clicks?
4F2gE.gif4Vsv6.gifYYxsZ.gifZd4so.gif
Leo...pretty much the opposite of me ._.

Not super outgoing, dramatic, or bossy. Then there's that other planetary stuff like aquarius rising and cancer moon, I guess that would mute the lion a little lol
Leo...pretty much the opposite of me ._.

Not super outgoing, dramatic, or bossy. Then there's that other planetary stuff like aquarius rising and cancer moon, I guess that would mute the lion a little lol
Jp7QW8F.png
I'm Sagittarius, I have a Capricorn/Virgo kind of facade though.
I'm Sagittarius, I have a Capricorn/Virgo kind of facade though.
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx.png
I'm a Virgo, and I don't really believe in linking one's birth date to their personality.

Besides aside from wanting to help people above all else I really don't have any Virgo traits.
I'm a Virgo, and I don't really believe in linking one's birth date to their personality.

Besides aside from wanting to help people above all else I really don't have any Virgo traits.
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
Pisces. (Though I celebrate my birthday on Halloween due to personal reasons) It fits me perfectly.
Pisces. (Though I celebrate my birthday on Halloween due to personal reasons) It fits me perfectly.
I'm Taurus, and it is pretty fitting! I am pretty ambitious, and independent... And it's pretty funny because even my parents have stories of me as a little little kid being too independent. lol! But some of the negative traits fit me, too. I'm not going to lie. Over all It is very fitting for me! :)
I'm Taurus, and it is pretty fitting! I am pretty ambitious, and independent... And it's pretty funny because even my parents have stories of me as a little little kid being too independent. lol! But some of the negative traits fit me, too. I'm not going to lie. Over all It is very fitting for me! :)
tumblr_inline_nrj53lAKh41rbfe8q_500_zpsqiquog40.gif
I'm a Leo.
"No stupid, I'm Leo, your a Percy!

No, really I'm a Leo.
I'm a Leo.

No, really I'm a Leo.
tastefulmarketing.gif
I'm a Leo

I really like to believe in all that stuff. I feel like it fits me.
I'm a Leo

I really like to believe in all that stuff. I feel like it fits me.
yzUX307.png
I'm a Capricorn. It fits sometimes, other times - not at all. But I love the goatfish so it's cool. [quote name="RavenSong11" date=2017-01-17 08:51:57] I'm a Leo. "No stupid, I'm Leo, your a Percy! No, really I'm a Leo. [/quote] A+ reference.
I'm a Capricorn. It fits sometimes, other times - not at all. But I love the goatfish so it's cool.

RavenSong11 wrote on 2017-01-17:
I'm a Leo.

No, really I'm a Leo.
A+ reference.
windmill toy
Have a good day!
... Boreas coat of arms
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10