Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What is your favourite thing ever?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Personally, I love video games. And hot chocolate. Preferably together :3

What are some of your favourite things?
Personally, I love video games. And hot chocolate. Preferably together :3

What are some of your favourite things?
dNCLmdm.png u Spreadsheet Enthusiast u My tools website
u Wishlist u CC Free Bio Resources
u My suggestions u Offsite Tools Masterlist
-
- Please pick dragons from my hibden for forum games! -
I subscribe to every thread I make.
Hot chocolate is pretty great! I also love playing in the snow with friends, finishing a piece of writing or art, and browsing National Geographic.
Hot chocolate is pretty great! I also love playing in the snow with friends, finishing a piece of writing or art, and browsing National Geographic.
hdEgTfF.gif5caOtnS.gifTvGyETb.gif
Hiking in the mountains, creeks, dragons, mythology, rainy days, sunny days, swimming, writing, painting with watercolor, animals, playing in snow, camping, the smell of rain the forest, lanterns, Mason jars, Victorian era things, steampunk things, traveling, the color blue and green, dappled sunlight, jellyfish, aquariums, zoos, museums, Christmas lights, music... that just made me so happy just thinking about them!
Hiking in the mountains, creeks, dragons, mythology, rainy days, sunny days, swimming, writing, painting with watercolor, animals, playing in snow, camping, the smell of rain the forest, lanterns, Mason jars, Victorian era things, steampunk things, traveling, the color blue and green, dappled sunlight, jellyfish, aquariums, zoos, museums, Christmas lights, music... that just made me so happy just thinking about them!
Frankenstein3.jpg
Video games are my happy place. Along with sewing, being artsy, snow, anime, anime conventions, music, writing, my kitty, pandas, and such. Video games are at the top though.
Video games are my happy place. Along with sewing, being artsy, snow, anime, anime conventions, music, writing, my kitty, pandas, and such. Video games are at the top though.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
Video games and books. Too bad I can't read a book and play a game at once.
Video games and books. Too bad I can't read a book and play a game at once.
"Oh, I don't know, I was really hoping for a huge sign on the wall saying 'Kryx's Legacy Clues Here!'"
Music and cats.
Music and cats.
tumblr_o5605efB1r1rdx0h0o7_540.gif
Hmm...games, anime/manga, animals, music, being outdoors, vintage items, reading, phoenixes and making crafts every now and then are some things. c:
Hmm...games, anime/manga, animals, music, being outdoors, vintage items, reading, phoenixes and making crafts every now and then are some things. c:
[list][*]Chinese and Japanese food [*]Spending time with my family [*]When my cat falls asleep in my room or on my bed... it's cute fam ;u; [*]DOGS [*]Video games (and talking about video games but... i have no one to talk about video games too ;-; ) [*]When it's super cold / raining outside and I'm inside, wrapped in a blanket, maybe with some hot chocolate ([i]literally[/i] the best thing ever) [*]Listing to music while riding in cars
  • Chinese and Japanese food
  • Spending time with my family
  • When my cat falls asleep in my room or on my bed... it's cute fam ;u;
  • DOGS
  • Video games (and talking about video games but... i have no one to talk about video games too ;-; )
  • When it's super cold / raining outside and I'm inside, wrapped in a blanket, maybe with some hot chocolate (literally the best thing ever)
  • Listing to music while riding in cars
Tn4aWhc.png
my girlfriend! also cats
cats are very important
my girlfriend! also cats
cats are very important
YAInbwx.gif lynn
any prons | fr +3
toyhou.se | carrd
Nature, animals (cats especially), books and movies and such, fantasy, science, art, characters, friends, food
Nature, animals (cats especially), books and movies and such, fantasy, science, art, characters, friends, food
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8