Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What is your favourite thing ever?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Cats.
Alternatively, going home on a Friday with no homework.
Cats.
Alternatively, going home on a Friday with no homework.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
CAKE
CAKE
music. only thing that keeps me going usually.

other than that, minuature schnauzers and borzois. so fluffy and cuuuute.
music. only thing that keeps me going usually.

other than that, minuature schnauzers and borzois. so fluffy and cuuuute.
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->kQZmp1.pngoTPou1.pngt3UMx1.pngunknown.png
Wood and bone my favorite mediums for craft
Wood and bone my favorite mediums for craft
Learning new things, even if they're just fun facts.
Learning new things, even if they're just fun facts.
Cuddling. And pasta. And sleep.
Cuddling. And pasta. And sleep.
they/them viU0KTO.png
Music, birds.
Music, birds.
Hamilton, Dark Souls, when my dog makes that confused face like she has no idea what the humans are doing (aka, all the time)...
Hamilton, Dark Souls, when my dog makes that confused face like she has no idea what the humans are doing (aka, all the time)...
mUhOEDF.png ......................... ........................ ...................... ........... . . . . . . .
@Lizardking

I've always liked bees- they're just generally appealing, for some reason I can't quite put my pretarsus on. For most people, the word "bee" only brings honey, anaphylactic shock, terrible puns, and movie memes to mind, which is a bit sad.

However, I've never loved bees... Not until yesterday, that is. I watched a documentary called "More Than Honey" and I think they're my new favorite animal :D
@Lizardking

I've always liked bees- they're just generally appealing, for some reason I can't quite put my pretarsus on. For most people, the word "bee" only brings honey, anaphylactic shock, terrible puns, and movie memes to mind, which is a bit sad.

However, I've never loved bees... Not until yesterday, that is. I watched a documentary called "More Than Honey" and I think they're my new favorite animal :D
image.png
@GingerC
its so hard to consume bee movie memes and like bees lol
I think I really started liking bees in elementary school, where there was a huge flower field. I'd spend all recces with the bees!
But then I started reading about them, and how they dance and how they're little communists and such hard workers and so, so advanced and complex... I'm glad to have a bee fan, they truly are one of my favorite things.
@GingerC
its so hard to consume bee movie memes and like bees lol
I think I really started liking bees in elementary school, where there was a huge flower field. I'd spend all recces with the bees!
But then I started reading about them, and how they dance and how they're little communists and such hard workers and so, so advanced and complex... I'm glad to have a bee fan, they truly are one of my favorite things.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8