Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What is your favourite thing ever?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
catsssss
and foldin' smol paper cranes
and nice music
and nice people
..nice anything, really
crocheting as well
catsssss
and foldin' smol paper cranes
and nice music
and nice people
..nice anything, really
crocheting as well
a minimal doodle of a charcoal/periwinkle imperial with some matchy apparel lounging, with the text 'wow...' near her head she/her / frt+10

"have you tried drink water"
Makeup, cats, and video games.
Makeup, cats, and video games.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
my black heart (neptunia) figure and all my other neptunia things.. as for actual physical things that is. tied with all my nerdy vinyl records.
my black heart (neptunia) figure and all my other neptunia things.. as for actual physical things that is. tied with all my nerdy vinyl records.
I'd woken up early, and I took a long time getting ready to exist. - Bernardo Soares/Fernando Pessoa
Dragons, drawing, and as cheesy as this sounds, my friends. Mostly bcus they stop me getting super sad n stuff, and I just generally love dragons and drawing is great because I can just do what I want.
Dragons, drawing, and as cheesy as this sounds, my friends. Mostly bcus they stop me getting super sad n stuff, and I just generally love dragons and drawing is great because I can just do what I want.
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
ahh i have so many favorite things!

cartoons/anime, felines ( not just house cats, but big cats too), pastel colors, horror rpg video games, outer space, gems & crystals, reeeealllly good desserts, kangaroos & wallabies, axolotls, coral reefs, hot and rainy weather, sweet tea, cuddles, that feeling of pride and happiness when you put months of work and effort into something amazing, soft & thick pillows and blankets on a cold night, oceans and springs, and the list goes on and on.

i'm so soft honestly the simplest things make me happy
ahh i have so many favorite things!

cartoons/anime, felines ( not just house cats, but big cats too), pastel colors, horror rpg video games, outer space, gems & crystals, reeeealllly good desserts, kangaroos & wallabies, axolotls, coral reefs, hot and rainy weather, sweet tea, cuddles, that feeling of pride and happiness when you put months of work and effort into something amazing, soft & thick pillows and blankets on a cold night, oceans and springs, and the list goes on and on.

i'm so soft honestly the simplest things make me happy
7RSuTOf.pngPgv53XB.pngSYiQlxK.png
pZJYyk4.pngrI18gRz.pngEE2umbT.png
etYYz4O.pngQetF0Qf.pngtLCn0d0.png
6Fjd4rG.pngB1biG2b.pngmlHpBMC.png
Chilling with friends or le girlfriend, as well as starting a new anime. Oh yes, and brownies, preferably with nuts in them.
Chilling with friends or le girlfriend, as well as starting a new anime. Oh yes, and brownies, preferably with nuts in them.
Guess what? I'm raising eggs on dragcave too. Give them some clicks?
4F2gE.gif4Vsv6.gifYYxsZ.gifZd4so.gif
Any and all things animal. All things animal. I don't care if it's a cockroach or a camarasaurus, it's still awesome and I'll try to learn everything about it.

Hiking's pretty cool, too. I can hike for hours and hours, even when every muscle in my body is aching, without complaint.
Any and all things animal. All things animal. I don't care if it's a cockroach or a camarasaurus, it's still awesome and I'll try to learn everything about it.

Hiking's pretty cool, too. I can hike for hours and hours, even when every muscle in my body is aching, without complaint.
image.png
Cryptozoology, the paranormal and pretty much anything questionable if put on a resume.

and music. ohhhh goood i'm so passionate about music I just like, don't understand people who don't have like 30 favorite bands.
Cryptozoology, the paranormal and pretty much anything questionable if put on a resume.

and music. ohhhh goood i'm so passionate about music I just like, don't understand people who don't have like 30 favorite bands.
mostly video games and drawing, but also i love to go on walks in nature !!!! (which i havent been able to do because of how cold and dark it is here lately... rip...)
also spending time with my friends makes me really happy :3
mostly video games and drawing, but also i love to go on walks in nature !!!! (which i havent been able to do because of how cold and dark it is here lately... rip...)
also spending time with my friends makes me really happy :3
da64ef312bfd4b00d218c14836b871f044bfa0a7.png Marcie | 28 | they/them | professional fun-haver :} e74fe9ca98503e92fc3b7b5bf41fefc156cac0e5.png
staying at home... ugh
staying at home... ugh
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8