Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What is your favourite thing ever?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
My husband is my favorite person. <3

Cats (particularly our cat), Pinterest, and music are all favorites of mine. I'm not terribly interesting I guess.
My husband is my favorite person. <3

Cats (particularly our cat), Pinterest, and music are all favorites of mine. I'm not terribly interesting I guess.
♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥

Sarah
Wife, Mama and Christian
+ 3 hrs FR Time

Seeking 10/22 Fem Dragon!
When you lay down and your spine crinkles back into place.
When you lay down and your spine crinkles back into place.
9ZmzY.gif
Most of my favorite things are fandoms and video games, unfortunately/fortunately.

Transformers, Avengers, Pokémon and Animal Crossing are definitely at the top of the list - I've loved them for an embarrassingly long time, and been embarrassingly involved in their communities, and I don't see that changing.
Most of my favorite things are fandoms and video games, unfortunately/fortunately.

Transformers, Avengers, Pokémon and Animal Crossing are definitely at the top of the list - I've loved them for an embarrassingly long time, and been embarrassingly involved in their communities, and I don't see that changing.
Exhausted and severely depressed.
Nature, gardening, the beach, the ocean, sun, sunshowers, animals, wind, warm breezes, mlp tbh, FR is a big one, and talking to my friends
Nature, gardening, the beach, the ocean, sun, sunshowers, animals, wind, warm breezes, mlp tbh, FR is a big one, and talking to my friends
extra-wing-left.png9PfTMVf.pngextra-wing-right.png
Hopefully this doesn't count as necro'ing, but I wanted to ressurect this thread by saying the show "the last kingdom" is hecking amazing and I love it
Hopefully this doesn't count as necro'ing, but I wanted to ressurect this thread by saying the show "the last kingdom" is hecking amazing and I love it
dNCLmdm.png u Spreadsheet Enthusiast u My tools website
u Wishlist u CC Free Bio Resources
u My suggestions u Offsite Tools Masterlist
-
- Please pick dragons from my hibden for forum games! -
I subscribe to every thread I make.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8