Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Reassurance Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Guardianite
Whoa your thread is amazing, and all those websites are so neat :>

Thanks for making this!

Hey @MiraLief Come over here for some chill time, I feel like you need it *hugs*
@Guardianite
Whoa your thread is amazing, and all those websites are so neat :>

Thanks for making this!

Hey @MiraLief Come over here for some chill time, I feel like you need it *hugs*
Let's share some good news around here that may have happened to us this week or year ^^
Yesterday I made a bird feeder at college, and when I went out to look at it today I saw that a group of birds was eating from it! I couldn't make out what specie they were, but they seemed to enjoy their meal and that made me happy!

How about you?
Let's share some good news around here that may have happened to us this week or year ^^
Yesterday I made a bird feeder at college, and when I went out to look at it today I saw that a group of birds was eating from it! I couldn't make out what specie they were, but they seemed to enjoy their meal and that made me happy!

How about you?
e52f489a8e41315cbc10c068af7ac89eb91baf88.png
God bless this thread.
@Pieeee
Self-ping so I won't lose it.
God bless this thread.
@Pieeee
Self-ping so I won't lose it.
fBVWC4D.pngtwosig_by_myserpentine-dahtyxm.pngtumblr_oqsxltEnz11vge99fo1_100.png
I needed this, thank you so much. I fear for our country these next four years.
I needed this, thank you so much. I fear for our country these next four years.
plague_nests_by_duinimrais-d85k0kr.gif
thank you so much for this thread Q - Q
thank you so much for this thread Q - Q
m16OKP.jpeg
I'm making some fantastic sausage spinach soup today. Cant wait to eat it tonight :).
I'm making some fantastic sausage spinach soup today. Cant wait to eat it tonight :).
0qjbKvG.png (c) Osayio
@Guardianite I use this podcast whenever my anxiety gets really bad and keeps me from sleeping. They cover all kinds of situations so they can talk you through anything that's stressin' you out.
@Guardianite I use this podcast whenever my anxiety gets really bad and keeps me from sleeping. They cover all kinds of situations so they can talk you through anything that's stressin' you out.
@Ogham That sounds absolutely delicious 0v0 I hope you have fun making it, i'm sure it'll taste fab!
@Ogham That sounds absolutely delicious 0v0 I hope you have fun making it, i'm sure it'll taste fab!
e52f489a8e41315cbc10c068af7ac89eb91baf88.png
@Guardianite
Thank you. This is just what I needed. I've been mostly numb since last night, tired from lack of sleep, and terrified of what the future brings... But this thread is such a wonderful distraction.

Thought I'd add in, when I'm feeling creative or just stressed, I'll generally listen to this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2qOllkxwiw

It's called Autumn Forest and it's by Adrian von Ziegler. He has other music on his channel that might help, but it'd be a short search.
@Guardianite
Thank you. This is just what I needed. I've been mostly numb since last night, tired from lack of sleep, and terrified of what the future brings... But this thread is such a wonderful distraction.

Thought I'd add in, when I'm feeling creative or just stressed, I'll generally listen to this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2qOllkxwiw

It's called Autumn Forest and it's by Adrian von Ziegler. He has other music on his channel that might help, but it'd be a short search.
oie_q8_X06_TYk_S4g3.png jjj
He/They
Sagittarius
Aspiring Witch
I'll be more likely to see responses if you ping me!
+3 FR Time
The Journey Ahead-
My Personal Quest Thread
Thank you for making this.
Thank you for making this.
psywurm_banner_by_slateblu1-d7pxjbk.png
1 2 3 4 5 6