Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Reassurance Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Guardianite thank you for this thread, also your un is similar to mine :D
@Guardianite thank you for this thread, also your un is similar to mine :D
65d976aaca38aa0652d6a6bdf8831a59ecf03774.gif
@Guardianess
May the power of the Guardians bring positivity to this world :'D
@Guardianess
May the power of the Guardians bring positivity to this world :'D
e52f489a8e41315cbc10c068af7ac89eb91baf88.png
@Guardianite
Thank you so much!! This thread is beautiful
@Guardianite
Thank you so much!! This thread is beautiful
I needed this. As a fellow Canadian though, I'm sorry that Trump won.
I needed this. As a fellow Canadian though, I'm sorry that Trump won.
m6vglJ1.png
@Guardianite

Rainymood.com is so good, thank you for this :>
@Guardianite

gM1MTf9.png
Here's a rather odd question:
Has anyone ever been able to give Crim all five of the items she was looking for in one go? It may seem unlikely, but I am curious in case it ever did happen!
Here's a rather odd question:
Has anyone ever been able to give Crim all five of the items she was looking for in one go? It may seem unlikely, but I am curious in case it ever did happen!
[quote name="Toriel" date=2016-11-09 08:46:35] @Guardianite Rainymood.com is so good, thank you for this :> [/quote] i love hearing the sound of gentle thunderstorms while wrapped up in my favorite blanket bless
Toriel wrote on 2016-11-09:
@Guardianite

i love hearing the sound of gentle thunderstorms while wrapped up in my favorite blanket
bless
Thank you so much for this!
Thank you so much for this!
~
4LEDbjY.gif
~
P T E R I

She/Her | FR +3
[quote name="Deki" date=2016-11-09 04:57:02] Someone sticky this post. [/quote] I second this.
Deki wrote on 2016-11-09:
Someone sticky this post.
I second this.
q1aVYVt.pngZQRKwMz.pngshadowbinder.png
Courtesy of just now, this thread has been altered to suit the needs of the current moratorium on political threads.
Don't panic! This thread isn't going anywhere, but if possible do try not to mention too much about the current state of affairs, such as today's election results.

Thank you all for the support you have given each other so far, let's hope this thread can continue to provide reassurance to those who may need it for whatever reason.
Thank you again!
Courtesy of just now, this thread has been altered to suit the needs of the current moratorium on political threads.
Don't panic! This thread isn't going anywhere, but if possible do try not to mention too much about the current state of affairs, such as today's election results.

Thank you all for the support you have given each other so far, let's hope this thread can continue to provide reassurance to those who may need it for whatever reason.
Thank you again!
1 2 3 4 5 6