Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Reassurance Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote name="pinwheelviper" date=2016-11-09 09:35:28] [quote name="Deki" date=2016-11-09 04:57:02] Someone sticky this post. [/quote] I second this. [/quote] I third this.
pinwheelviper wrote on 2016-11-09:
Deki wrote on 2016-11-09:
Someone sticky this post.
I second this.
I third this.
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
call me taro
he/him and pi/pika | fr time | art shop
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
Adrian Von Ziegler. Perfect.

From another musician - one of his friends: Children of the World
(he does restful pieces too, but this particular one is very positive and written in early 2015 in response to a bunch of awfulness going on in the world)

Edit: Flippin' heck. Why did the pianist app choose "Moonlight Sonata" of all songs? That's one of the saddest pieces I know!

Anyway, thanks so much for this.
Adrian Von Ziegler. Perfect.

From another musician - one of his friends: Children of the World
(he does restful pieces too, but this particular one is very positive and written in early 2015 in response to a bunch of awfulness going on in the world)

Edit: Flippin' heck. Why did the pianist app choose "Moonlight Sonata" of all songs? That's one of the saddest pieces I know!

Anyway, thanks so much for this.
LxbWmll.png
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uh4dTLJ9q9o

This was stuck in my head all night last night.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uh4dTLJ9q9o

This was stuck in my head all night last night.
I found stars on the tip of your tongue/You speak poltergeist and so do I
dark-dragon-hatchling-water-pixel.gif
I've been watching Planet Earth on netflix, I've found it pretty calming, its just animals doing their thing and pretty scenery. I'd recommend it if you're stressed out and want to watch something.
I've been watching Planet Earth on netflix, I've found it pretty calming, its just animals doing their thing and pretty scenery. I'd recommend it if you're stressed out and want to watch something.
2yx11yq.png
I'm afraid for my friend. They comforted me right after the election results came out and said they felt OK about it, but early in the morning they sent me a message about their suicidal feelings (which they have sporadically, I knew they felt that way before), and I'm not sure what to do.
I'm afraid for my friend. They comforted me right after the election results came out and said they felt OK about it, but early in the morning they sent me a message about their suicidal feelings (which they have sporadically, I knew they felt that way before), and I'm not sure what to do.
gM1MTf9.png
Remember my friends, the darkest hour comes before the dawn, or if you feel like quoting good ol' Les Mis, even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise.

We can get through this. All of us. Together. We have endured particularly bad four year periods of time before. We can do it again. <3
Remember my friends, the darkest hour comes before the dawn, or if you feel like quoting good ol' Les Mis, even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise.

We can get through this. All of us. Together. We have endured particularly bad four year periods of time before. We can do it again. <3
This is awesome and more people need to see it :D
This is awesome and more people need to see it :D
UDDxZlL.gif
- she/her
- FR +10
-wishlist
WKK7k3A.png
[quote name="Lizhardking" date=2016-11-09 10:22:43] [quote name="pinwheelviper" date=2016-11-09 09:35:28] [quote name="Deki" date=2016-11-09 04:57:02] Someone sticky this post. [/quote] I second this. [/quote] I third this. [/quote] I fourth this. @Aequorin I‘ll try. Just trying.
Lizhardking wrote on 2016-11-09:
pinwheelviper wrote on 2016-11-09:
Deki wrote on 2016-11-09:
Someone sticky this post.
I second this.
I third this.
I fourth this.
@Aequorin I‘ll try.
Just trying.
fBVWC4D.pngtwosig_by_myserpentine-dahtyxm.pngtumblr_oqsxltEnz11vge99fo1_100.png
I appreciate the intent of the request but stickies in this forum can only be official Flight Rising threads or announcements. Thank you for understanding!
I appreciate the intent of the request but stickies in this forum can only be official Flight Rising threads or announcements. Thank you for understanding!
thank you, @Guardianite, that list is EPIC.

And thank you to all the cool people who contributed. I'm on calm.com right now and i really do feel a little better.
thank you, @Guardianite, that list is EPIC.

And thank you to all the cool people who contributed. I'm on calm.com right now and i really do feel a little better.
1 2 3 4 5 6