Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dragon Cave Hub
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 367 368
@Natakiro Aww that's sweet - thank you! I managed to snag a CB Green out of the AP somehow, still can't believe that bit of good luck! The Blues continue to elude me but maybe I'll get lucky again. :)

Lol I didn't know you could check a lineage for inbreeding! And yeah, I had no idea what I was grabbing when I scooped up Zarahowle but he's a neat fellow.
@Natakiro Aww that's sweet - thank you! I managed to snag a CB Green out of the AP somehow, still can't believe that bit of good luck! The Blues continue to elude me but maybe I'll get lucky again. :)

Lol I didn't know you could check a lineage for inbreeding! And yeah, I had no idea what I was grabbing when I scooped up Zarahowle but he's a neat fellow.
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
Okay, I have recently gotten back into Dragon Cave and the Trading forums, and I have a very important question to ask you people

Why are Olive dragons currently highly sought after? I see people trading gold eggs and xenos for 3-4 olive hatchies. When I was last active, Olive dragons did not have any useful BSA, nor were they rare. What changed?
Okay, I have recently gotten back into Dragon Cave and the Trading forums, and I have a very important question to ask you people

Why are Olive dragons currently highly sought after? I see people trading gold eggs and xenos for 3-4 olive hatchies. When I was last active, Olive dragons did not have any useful BSA, nor were they rare. What changed?
Axolotyl_Benediction.png
@Kalanchoe
Normally, they are just commons with no bsa. However, there is the Yearly Holly Hunt for olives right now. So, a lot of people want to get tons of olives to guarantee a good lined holly ... or just for the honor of saying they caught a lot. xD

Edit:
The yearly hunt is always different every year. This year, it just happens to be for olives.
@Kalanchoe
Normally, they are just commons with no bsa. However, there is the Yearly Holly Hunt for olives right now. So, a lot of people want to get tons of olives to guarantee a good lined holly ... or just for the honor of saying they caught a lot. xD

Edit:
The yearly hunt is always different every year. This year, it just happens to be for olives.
My Gen1s are scatter throughout my lair and hibernal den!
630_2b8ef30842f0175f_I.gif1271_254b885f5f41778c_I.gif
Love doing dress ups/scries. Just ask me if you want one. :D
@Kalanchoe

Olives are so sought after because of a user-run event that's happening on the forums right now. It's basically a contest where you collect as many Olive Dragons as possible, and, at the end of the year, you can win a second-gen Holly, which is really rare.

Edit: Ninja'd, haha
@Kalanchoe

Olives are so sought after because of a user-run event that's happening on the forums right now. It's basically a contest where you collect as many Olive Dragons as possible, and, at the end of the year, you can win a second-gen Holly, which is really rare.

Edit: Ninja'd, haha

Someday I'll put something creative here.
heya! Started playing last week, I'm Zanthe on there!
heya! Started playing last week, I'm Zanthe on there!
1562ca122aceba74f63dd23c98a100c9ca09d249.gif
@ZnowyOwl
@BrokenGems

Lol thank you for this explanation, I was so confused
@ZnowyOwl
@BrokenGems

Lol thank you for this explanation, I was so confused
Axolotyl_Benediction.png
*flails @ volcano biome* There are so many people and so few of the new drops ;-; I did manage to catch a CB Gemshard egg though, maybe I'll be able to trade that away!
*flails @ volcano biome* There are so many people and so few of the new drops ;-; I did manage to catch a CB Gemshard egg though, maybe I'll be able to trade that away!
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
If we're talking the new dragons, i managed to grab one green. I'll probably wait until the hype dies down to get a blue and red, unless i get lucky. Oh btw my user there is Ceadeus, if you wanna check out my dragons.

Also i'll willingly breed any of my RTB rares for free and give you the egg if anyone was interested. Just hmu when i have space for eggs and i can try. No guarantees though, my dragons like to refuse.
If we're talking the new dragons, i managed to grab one green. I'll probably wait until the hype dies down to get a blue and red, unless i get lucky. Oh btw my user there is Ceadeus, if you wanna check out my dragons.

Also i'll willingly breed any of my RTB rares for free and give you the egg if anyone was interested. Just hmu when i have space for eggs and i can try. No guarantees though, my dragons like to refuse.
I've got two of each color of the crystal Dragons so far, except for green. I'm hoping to grab one more green (or really any color; I can always swap for a different color) so I can have a pair of each. Of course there's so many people in the Volcano right now that I keep missing them (including a word code) or misclicking random commons. Hopefully the hype dies down soon so I can get at least my full pairs.
I've got two of each color of the crystal Dragons so far, except for green. I'm hoping to grab one more green (or really any color; I can always swap for a different color) so I can have a pair of each. Of course there's so many people in the Volcano right now that I keep missing them (including a word code) or misclicking random commons. Hopefully the hype dies down soon so I can get at least my full pairs.

Someday I'll put something creative here.
@Nakarkos May i just say your dragons names are great!!! I particularly love YEEEEEEEET, Shiny Mancircle, and Hostile winged doggo, they are beautiful names <3 I also would love if you could breed a Gold Shimmerscale, Silver Dragon, and i need a YEEEEEEEET Jr<3 If you'd want, i can breed something in return :3 [url=https://dragcave.net/user/Cerellia]My Scroll[/url] So half way through this post i got a wonderful idea and this happened ~ [img]http://i.imgur.com/JntkhVd.png[/img]
@Nakarkos
May i just say your dragons names are great!!! I particularly love YEEEEEEEET, Shiny Mancircle, and Hostile winged doggo, they are beautiful names <3 I also would love if you could breed a Gold Shimmerscale, Silver Dragon, and i need a YEEEEEEEET Jr<3 If you'd want, i can breed something in return :3 My Scroll

So half way through this post i got a wonderful idea and this happened ~
JntkhVd.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 367 368