Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What do you hoard in real life?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15
i hoard music, bad fanfiction, and cat hair :U
also stuffed animals lmao
i'm an adult i swear
i hoard music, bad fanfiction, and cat hair :U
also stuffed animals lmao
i'm an adult i swear
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
i hoard a lotta stuff tbh, but what I enjoy hoarding (purposely) are things like:

- Rocks, minerals, small gems etc
- Art supplies
- Books, I have so many that I haven't read even half of them even though I read frequently lmao
i hoard a lotta stuff tbh, but what I enjoy hoarding (purposely) are things like:

- Rocks, minerals, small gems etc
- Art supplies
- Books, I have so many that I haven't read even half of them even though I read frequently lmao
XsgAS6Q.png
‎‏‏‎‏‏‎» FR+2
‎‏‏‎‏‏‎» any pronouns

FHFYmxV.gifFHFYmxV.gifFHFYmxV.gif
Halloween decorations [specifically ghost-themed]

stuffed animals [TOO MANY]

sketchbooks..?? [give me art supplies]

scarves [why am i always cold, i blame you icewarden]

puzzles [3D puzzles, specifically, someone buy me a working millennium puzzle, i beg of you]

edit! I also collect these little horse figurines [completely forgot about them, and yet they are probably my only "legitimate" collection, lol]
Halloween decorations [specifically ghost-themed]

stuffed animals [TOO MANY]

sketchbooks..?? [give me art supplies]

scarves [why am i always cold, i blame you icewarden]

puzzles [3D puzzles, specifically, someone buy me a working millennium puzzle, i beg of you]

edit! I also collect these little horse figurines [completely forgot about them, and yet they are probably my only "legitimate" collection, lol]
xGny55s.png
Clothes and stuffed animals... though I've gotten rid of half of my collection, now I just have clothes everywhere. XD

i have a passion for fashioooon
Clothes and stuffed animals... though I've gotten rid of half of my collection, now I just have clothes everywhere. XD

i have a passion for fashioooon
T8qcMaV.png
I mostly collect merchandise from my special interests, though I also love stuffed toys of generic animals. I have so many blasted plush toys I NEEEED THEM ALLLLL.

I would take pictures, but the shelf next to my bed is poorly organized and a total mess, and I do not think the space in between the shelves is wide enough to stand my card books up correctly. The plush toys I have on my bed frequently get pushed onto said shelves as well.

My favorite plush toy is a Meta Knight plush toy, and I would be rather irritated if I was unable to bring him to some overnight thing for some reason or another. He is smol and adorable.

Edit: I forgot to mention that I collect rocks, too, especially meteorites and fossils. Those are awesome.
I mostly collect merchandise from my special interests, though I also love stuffed toys of generic animals. I have so many blasted plush toys I NEEEED THEM ALLLLL.

I would take pictures, but the shelf next to my bed is poorly organized and a total mess, and I do not think the space in between the shelves is wide enough to stand my card books up correctly. The plush toys I have on my bed frequently get pushed onto said shelves as well.

My favorite plush toy is a Meta Knight plush toy, and I would be rather irritated if I was unable to bring him to some overnight thing for some reason or another. He is smol and adorable.

Edit: I forgot to mention that I collect rocks, too, especially meteorites and fossils. Those are awesome.
9vqTYg0.gifcfa4eab0-1638-11eb-9b4b-e1371d599c63.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.giffl0edFq.gif
Banner holder by me.
--Glass bottles. I've loved glass in an aesthetic sense since I was really young. I collect beautiful and old bottles whenever I drop by an antique store or rummage sale.
--Fossils and cool rocks. I just pick them up.

Yay real-life hoards.
--Glass bottles. I've loved glass in an aesthetic sense since I was really young. I collect beautiful and old bottles whenever I drop by an antique store or rummage sale.
--Fossils and cool rocks. I just pick them up.

Yay real-life hoards.
Mugs.
I hoard mugs.
Mugs.
I hoard mugs.
im hoarding dvds.. im a collector so it makes sense XD

basicly the old 1990 disney ones or ones i havent seen as a kid - my aunt dled me star child because its an *** to get a hold of..

i spent $750 on getting the complete sets of:
tailspin
darkwing duck
chip n dale
street sharks
ninja turtles + the 3 live puppet ones *before they used animation like todays*
the hobbit 1977
the last unicorn 1982
flight of dragons 1982

so forth.. so ive got over 2k dvds in this house XD

and yes i get peeved alot if someone touches or uses them and not putting them back into their rightful place after..

im hoarding dvds.. im a collector so it makes sense XD

basicly the old 1990 disney ones or ones i havent seen as a kid - my aunt dled me star child because its an *** to get a hold of..

i spent $750 on getting the complete sets of:
tailspin
darkwing duck
chip n dale
street sharks
ninja turtles + the 3 live puppet ones *before they used animation like todays*
the hobbit 1977
the last unicorn 1982
flight of dragons 1982

so forth.. so ive got over 2k dvds in this house XD

and yes i get peeved alot if someone touches or uses them and not putting them back into their rightful place after..

6klg2iF.png
Bedding...
I steal all of the Bedding from my hal closet im despicable >:).
No seriously Lego's from childhood stages and bedding the things i hoard. (facepalm)
Bedding...
I steal all of the Bedding from my hal closet im despicable >:).
No seriously Lego's from childhood stages and bedding the things i hoard. (facepalm)
Chivalry always! Cometh along my young Apprentice. Thy shall not displease thine Lord.
...Stuffed pandas....I now have 28 of them!!

Manga's...They take up more closet space than my actual clothes.

Legend of Zelda stuff. So, EVERYTHING LoZ I can get my hands on. Even fabric. I recently made a cute skirt out of some...and now I need more! :>
...Stuffed pandas....I now have 28 of them!!

Manga's...They take up more closet space than my actual clothes.

Legend of Zelda stuff. So, EVERYTHING LoZ I can get my hands on. Even fabric. I recently made a cute skirt out of some...and now I need more! :>
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15