Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | WoF Fan-group: Wings of Flight Rising
1 2 ... 378 379 380 381 382 383 384
@ShadowLessHC98
Alright, thank you! :)
Of course! Messaging is always fun, especially when it has to do with WoF hehehe
@ShadowLessHC98
Alright, thank you! :)
Of course! Messaging is always fun, especially when it has to do with WoF hehehe
kitty.pngMy Pfp Dragon | Bandi: frozen, lore:UiWD6.gif
I’ll figure out what else to add here later
Can I join? I love the books! The worldbuilding caught me and kept me hooked through the whole 3 series!
Can I join? I love the books! The worldbuilding caught me and kept me hooked through the whole 3 series!
FObX7rS.png
q9EEy5M.png
o9yS1eq.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png

oR9L7e0.png(image-heavy)
Loved the series and I am looking forward to more installments. It was very cool to see the author take off with her own project after co-writing for Erin Hunter. I just wish the books weren't so darn expensive! I usually get them from the library because buying the new Warrior books is already expensive enough, haha.
Loved the series and I am looking forward to more installments. It was very cool to see the author take off with her own project after co-writing for Erin Hunter. I just wish the books weren't so darn expensive! I usually get them from the library because buying the new Warrior books is already expensive enough, haha.
May I join? I love wings of fire! Random question how many people have read all the books?
May I join? I love wings of fire! Random question how many people have read all the books?
Arcane_zps675cca70.gif
@UniverseMaker
Me! But except Winglets (Are they even called Winglets for the e-book?)
@UniverseMaker
Me! But except Winglets (Are they even called Winglets for the e-book?)
mlr1H8z.pngt4yhov0.png7UXlQKU.gifclzOjn5.png
Ooh could I join? I'm a big WoF fan haha, I have several AUs and everything. Read all the books except the Winglets which I intend on reading soon
Ooh could I join? I'm a big WoF fan haha, I have several AUs and everything. Read all the books except the Winglets which I intend on reading soon
75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png 63854292_WsxXCfbzeWT8ESA.png 75166122_VZYp9DEPHPhPQoY.png

fLdYOuE.pngpIlgc2u.pngRkXJJ5L.pngmtHAEL4.pngbYt72YT.pngQUIpVFE.png
jbMLSIO.pngleo4ZYP.pngC3gPKb3.png66wxnCy.pngrUoKR6y.pngll0CfnD.png
i've read all the books multiple times, except for the winglets which I think I've only read once
it was a (now dormant) SPECIAL INTEREST of mine lol
i've read all the books multiple times, except for the winglets which I think I've only read once
it was a (now dormant) SPECIAL INTEREST of mine lol
Accent: Crocodile Friend!! Buy 'Accent:
Crocodile Friend!!'
here!
cVPo4yi.png
o9yS1eq.png
r8v91MH.png
8GgdVkW.png
njCJq66.png
bYt72YT.png
A badge of a sturgeon gardener for Water's Aqua Garden push in 2024. Art by Dovalore A badge of a Sewer Toridae with a tiger lily flower crown on its head. Obtained through a WaterDom grab bag event for LEAP 2024. Art by FirozTaverbi
hello, fellow WoF readers!
hello, fellow WoF readers!
she/her
FR Time + 3
Wind flight
Semi hiatus
adoptions and starter packs here
7UXlQKU.gif
53548275035_c8f3cd96b1_q.jpgWXOu4H0.png
@ShadowLessHC98
Yes they are called winglets.
I have read all the books but the newest ones: a guide to the dragon world.
@ShadowLessHC98
Yes they are called winglets.
I have read all the books but the newest ones: a guide to the dragon world.
Arcane_zps675cca70.gif
@UniverseMaker
Wait, is A Guide to the Dragon World out? I thought it was releasing in spring 2024.
@UniverseMaker
Wait, is A Guide to the Dragon World out? I thought it was releasing in spring 2024.
Accent: Crocodile Friend!! Buy 'Accent:
Crocodile Friend!!'
here!
cVPo4yi.png
o9yS1eq.png
r8v91MH.png
8GgdVkW.png
njCJq66.png
bYt72YT.png
A badge of a sturgeon gardener for Water's Aqua Garden push in 2024. Art by Dovalore A badge of a Sewer Toridae with a tiger lily flower crown on its head. Obtained through a WaterDom grab bag event for LEAP 2024. Art by FirozTaverbi
1 2 ... 378 379 380 381 382 383 384