Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | WoF Fan-group: Wings of Flight Rising
1 2 ... 377 378 379 380 381 ... 383 384
duude i love wof!!! i'm currently working on breeding a qibli dragon [: it's a wc/spiral pair so pray to the three moons or the dragonets or something bro
i'm gonna try and make winter, sundew, and willow, too! i love sunlow, they're so cute aaaggghhzjzjsnndjx
currently i have read 13.5 of the main books, i havent had much time to continue reading 14 but hopefully i will this summerrrrr
duude i love wof!!! i'm currently working on breeding a qibli dragon [: it's a wc/spiral pair so pray to the three moons or the dragonets or something bro
i'm gonna try and make winter, sundew, and willow, too! i love sunlow, they're so cute aaaggghhzjzjsnndjx
currently i have read 13.5 of the main books, i havent had much time to continue reading 14 but hopefully i will this summerrrrr
Untitled424_20230617211922.png yo im arsonistfurry
im just a dude tbh
he/they
trans rights
ping meeeeeeee
art shop
Untitled419_20230616190853.png
how do I sign up? :0
how do I sign up? :0
Δ∇Δ∇Δ∇Δ∇Δ
he/him
gut/guts
mew/mews
I LOVE WINGS OF FIRE !! I had no idea there was a WoF group on FR but there is and I'm sosososososo excited :] I've liked WoF since I was little and right now I got all the books (hyperfixation [emoji=aether sad size=1]/j) and I'm waiting so very patient for the GUIDE TO THE DRAGON WORLD to come out because it's gonna be awesome >:}< My favourite character is Peril and my favourite tribe is the HiveWings :] I love bees and wasps and other similar insect BEASTES
I LOVE WINGS OF FIRE !! I had no idea there was a WoF group on FR but there is and I'm sosososososo excited :] I've liked WoF since I was little and right now I got all the books (hyperfixation /j) and I'm waiting so very patient for the GUIDE TO THE DRAGON WORLD to come out because it's gonna be awesome >:}< My favourite character is Peril and my favourite tribe is the HiveWings :] I love bees and wasps and other similar insect BEASTES
i havent been hyperfixated with wof in about a year but you can bet your donkey im gonna read guide to the dragon world
i havent been hyperfixated with wof in about a year but you can bet your donkey im gonna read guide to the dragon world
Accent: Crocodile Friend!! Buy 'Accent:
Crocodile Friend!!'
here!
cVPo4yi.png
o9yS1eq.png
r8v91MH.png
8GgdVkW.png
njCJq66.png
bYt72YT.png
A badge of a sturgeon gardener for Water's Aqua Garden push in 2024. Art by Dovalore A badge of a Sewer Toridae with a tiger lily flower crown on its head. Obtained through a WaterDom grab bag event for LEAP 2024. Art by FirozTaverbi
whoa
whoa
Outfit / Apparel Help!
@Sonagon
I would prefer scry Wasp 2 (#2919455) Forum Page. 377 but darker colour for the Wraith? IIIIII think it'd be cooler?
Y'know she be eatin' n' smellin' all the breath of evil I think she be addicted drugs lol
@Sonagon
I would prefer scry Wasp 2 (#2919455) Forum Page. 377 but darker colour for the Wraith? IIIIII think it'd be cooler?
Y'know she be eatin' n' smellin' all the breath of evil I think she be addicted drugs lol
mlr1H8z.pngt4yhov0.png7UXlQKU.gifclzOjn5.png
@ShadowLessHC98
Thanks for the feedback! :)
What exactly do you mean by darker color, btw? I had green to kind of reference the Eye of Evil, did you mean like a darker green than I had there?
And yeah, she probably is LOL
@ShadowLessHC98
Thanks for the feedback! :)
What exactly do you mean by darker color, btw? I had green to kind of reference the Eye of Evil, did you mean like a darker green than I had there?
And yeah, she probably is LOL
kitty.pngMy Pfp Dragon | Bandi: frozen, lore:UiWD6.gif
I’ll figure out what else to add here later
@Sonagon
You know about Breath of Evil Smoke? They are quite greenish, according to Sundew or Cricket? So I think Wasp be breathing them lol.

I'm terrible at giving people comments, sorry~
@Sonagon
You know about Breath of Evil Smoke? They are quite greenish, according to Sundew or Cricket? So I think Wasp be breathing them lol.

I'm terrible at giving people comments, sorry~
@ShadowLessHC98
Oh yeah! That’s what the wrath gene is :)
Dw about it! Also I’m sorry if I’m not interpreting what you mean correctly! :(
@ShadowLessHC98
Oh yeah! That’s what the wrath gene is :)
Dw about it! Also I’m sorry if I’m not interpreting what you mean correctly! :(
kitty.pngMy Pfp Dragon | Bandi: frozen, lore:UiWD6.gif
I’ll figure out what else to add here later
@Sonagon
No worries too~
I like to talk to/message people often

and talks about "wof casual nonsense"
@Sonagon
No worries too~
I like to talk to/message people often

and talks about "wof casual nonsense"