Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | WoF Fan-group: Wings of Flight Rising
1 2 ... 378 379 380 381 382 383 384
Also, I have guide to the dragon world!
Also, I have guide to the dragon world!
Not sure if someone already mentioned it here, but Wings of Fire fangame (I mean the first and most developed one so far) in Roblox has entered the Beta testing and is finally free to play!! In fact, everything in this game (like firescales for Skywings, firesilk for Silkwings and everything like that) is now free because of copyright. And a few days ago they finally released Leafwing along with their Leafspeak ability, so it probably means that the devs will focus on making new maps other than Sky Kingdom, yay :D
I've been waiting for this game to come out of paid early access for like 3 or even 4 years, and when I finally saw it available for free my jaw literally dropped lol
Not sure if someone already mentioned it here, but Wings of Fire fangame (I mean the first and most developed one so far) in Roblox has entered the Beta testing and is finally free to play!! In fact, everything in this game (like firescales for Skywings, firesilk for Silkwings and everything like that) is now free because of copyright. And a few days ago they finally released Leafwing along with their Leafspeak ability, so it probably means that the devs will focus on making new maps other than Sky Kingdom, yay :D
I've been waiting for this game to come out of paid early access for like 3 or even 4 years, and when I finally saw it available for free my jaw literally dropped lol
5BsilZ9.png
SRsfBYm.png
jgeciGJ.png
ll0CfnD.png
0bMlzCz.png
X4p2jRx.png
WQA384m.png
OoOoO I seem to have stumbled upon a mine of gold, good old Wings of Fire, would you happen to have room by the fire for another member?
@EPICdragon99
OoOoO I seem to have stumbled upon a mine of gold, good old Wings of Fire, would you happen to have room by the fire for another member?
@EPICdragon99
nudX0O8.png
@EPICdragon99 (I'm not sure if I'm supposed to ping still, but) Hihi! I've recently started reading this series, and I'm genuinely in love with the story so far. I have a soft spot for sea dragons, so seeing that the mascot here--Frogfish--happens to be one has brought a smile to my face. :3
I hope I can discuss WoF amongst other fans now, as I don't have any friends who'll read them. =w= Thank you <3
@EPICdragon99 (I'm not sure if I'm supposed to ping still, but) Hihi! I've recently started reading this series, and I'm genuinely in love with the story so far. I have a soft spot for sea dragons, so seeing that the mascot here--Frogfish--happens to be one has brought a smile to my face. :3
I hope I can discuss WoF amongst other fans now, as I don't have any friends who'll read them. =w= Thank you <3
Transmasc (Trans flag)
He/They (Pastel blue)
Likes Women (Pink)
PlxuTTv.gif
qJFAY9h.png
======================
Hello! My name's Latte. I like a whole
bunch of things, and I would love to
talk about any of them! Feel free to
DM me anytime :3
======================
25411.png
dropping in to say:
whirlpool is a squidbrain,
magical death-spit forever....

bye
dropping in to say:
whirlpool is a squidbrain,
magical death-spit forever....

bye
5vnsOgE.pngkHBaXec.pnggYW0j5f.png
0HBKL8H.png oaolHwW.pngdT9HQge.pngr8v91MH.png
I am a human bean and open to friend requests!

@EPICdragon99 can I join? <3

@EPICdragon99 can I join? <3
This signature is for an achievement ok
1 2 ... 378 379 380 381 382 383 384